Extra

"Say, wife, shall we ditch this party and run away?" Rihito whispered to his wife tired by greeting hundreds of guests, he could see, there were few more hundreds of them.

"What are you talking about?" She blinked at his suggestion.

"I've got my private jet ready, it'll only take your yes and we can make a run." He whispered back.

"Shut up," She scolded him, "You must be crazy." She shook her head.

"Okay, then, since you know I am crazy," He smiled at her widely, she narrowed her eyes at him, he suddenly lifted her up in his arms, "What the hell are you doing?" She yelped.

"Kidnapping." He smiled at her and made a run.

"This guy!" His best friends shook their heads as they watched him from the sidelines.

The newlywed couple left the place creating an uproar.

"You're a mad man." She hissed at him now out of her wedding gown changed into comfortable clothes as she sat beside him on his jet.

"Reminds me of our old days." He grinned.

"Shut up." She turned her face away from him and looked down at the clouds through the window.

"Come on, it's our day, I don't get why we should be wasting on those strangers." He pouted whining. "Okay, I'm sorry, please forgive me." He linked his arms with hers and rested his head on her shoulder, "Please, wifey?" He poked her cheeks, nearly slipping a smile from her.

"Whatever." She commented, his all acts were forgiven.

*****

It had been a week since they came to Mexico for their honeymoon, she came out at the balcony feeling the morning air playing with her hair. Her husband hugged her from behind, placing his chin on her shoulders, "Good morning." He whispered.

"Good morning," She turned to him giving a chaste kiss.

"so, what's the plan for today?" She asked.

"hmm... that's a surprise." He smiled secretively.

After a few hours, they stood in front of the place for shark diving.

"You still haven't given up on that?" She glared at him.

"Giving up is not in my dictionary, love," he said with a boyish grin.

"You're crazy! I'm going back!" She yelled turning her heels.

"Oh come on, don't be a spoilsport." He caught her wrist pulling her back.

"That's pure suicide." She tried to get the thing inside his thick skull.

"You love me don't you?" He tried to coax her placing soft kisses on her eyes and cheeks. She blocked him when he was about to kiss her on the lips.

"Of course silly but you can't coax me into doing that, you're not allowed to either." She threatened him.

"I never cared for my life before, I was careless, reckless, I agree but now I have you, I treasure my life now." He looked into her eyes, "But trust me, this is amazing, you should experience this." He smiled.

Half an hour later

"This is pure madness," she muttered as they stood in their diving suits.

"This is fun." He held her hands squeezing it gently, "I'm here with you." He smiled as they descended in the water.

****

"So how was that?" Rihito asked her excitedly. As soon as they came out, she couldn't feel her legs, they were as good as jellies, "You okay?" He asked with concern, "I'm sorry," He panicked when she didn't reply, "I shouldn't have forced you, I'm sorry."

"heh, got you." she raised her head and winked at him.

"That's not fair, my heart nearly stopped." He complained.

"Serves you right." She stuck her tongue out, "But I admit, I enjoyed it."

Finally seeing her smile, he felt at ease.

"see, we came out fine and you even enjoyed it, worth it, wasn't it?" He smiled back at her.

"Yes, but I still can't feel my legs." She complained.

"No worries, your personal transport is here," He turned back and sat down urging her to get on the piggyback ride.

"Oh, I'm blessed." She went on with the act, getting on his back.

"hey," he called her.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." He turned to her grinning.

"You have more devious plans, don't you?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Can't I even profess my love to you?" He pouted sulkily.

"Fine dear husband let's go along with everything as you wish," She planted a kiss on his cheek, "and I love you too."

****

5 yrs later

​Rina was making the breakfast humming in the kitchen, she heard the small footsteps from behind, " Good morning, mommy," She turned to smile at her 5-year-old son who just walked in rubbing his eyes. He smiled at her with half-closed eyes, "Good morning, my baby," she picked him up in her arms and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Ah, pancakes!" His eyes shined at his favorite food. "Where is dad?" He looked at the dining table but he wasn't there. His face fell, he wanted to have those pancakes so bad but his dad hadn't woken up yet, normally he would have joined his dad in bed but these were pancakes!

"Hmm," Rina cleared her throat, "Let's do this, you go and wake your dad up for the breakfast and mommy will prepare your plate with your favorite pancake with your favorite caramel syrup on top?" She wiggled her brows at him.

His face instantly lit up at the mention of caramel, he nodded with a bright smile, "Great," She lowered him on the floor and he ran to their bedroom.

After few minutes, when no one came down for the breakfast, "Ronan, Rihito!" she called out but no one responded, "not again," She shook her head as she took her apron off walked to their bedroom, where she found her husband sleeping peacefully with their son sleeping on his chest.

"What am I gonna do with you guys?" She slouched down looking at them lovingly. "He was here to call you for the breakfast and look at him now," She laughed at her son who was licking his lips in his sleep, probably dreaming of the breakfast downstairs.

Her husband sluggishly opened his eyes, "You wanna join?" He muttered.

"The breakfast--" She was pulled into bed, "It can wait," pulling her close he kissed her hair and drifted back to sleep.

"Who am I to deny? The breakfast can wait." She muttered as she hugged her bundle of joys and joined them in for a short nap.