Chapter 5: Forced dinner

"It's not your job to like me, it's mine."-unknown

Dominic POV

I observed the way she looks at me with that murderous look. It doesn't look scary but contradictory it looks cute, funny, and beautiful. It makes me want to pinch her cheeks but I definitely aware that if I do that she will surely jump or even kick me in my ass.

"Grrrr.."

The sound snapped me back to reality. Sound of her tummy growling if I may add. I chuckled at the sound. "I guess someone is hungry."

She bit her lips and placed her palm at her stomach acting like her palm can make the growling sound stop. I saw her whispered something underneath due to embarrassment. I shook my head at her childish action.

"I'm hungry." She finally surrendered. It sounds more like a whisper but I still could hear her clearly. Her cheeks turned pink, blushed with her own confession. If only I'm allowed to be a pervert now I will embrace her in my arm. She is too cute, damn cute especially when she tried to peek at me but quickly looked away when she noticed my gaze.

Quietly, I stood up from my seat and walk slowly towards her. She didn't notice that I'm only a few steps from the couch where she sat. I stopped at the edge of the couch. I bent my body and lower down my head to reach her face.

"Let's go," I whispered to her ear to catch her attention. She gasped and instantly turned her face to meet me, causing her right cheek to brush the edge of my nose, accidentally. What a beautiful accident. I grinned.

She stood up immediately and pulled her body to put some distance between us. But I guess Cupid is on my side now. She lost her balance and almost stumbles down. My hand was fast enough to catch her. I support her body by placing my hand on her back. We stared at each other for a moment. I saw she bit her lips, nervous being close to me.

"Don't bite your lips." My eyes fixed on her lips. Damn, this will be the death of me. I closed my eyes tried to restrain my lips from doing something naughty. She released her lips and pushed me away and steady her feet. I heard she cleared her throat out of awkwardness.

"Come, I will bring you to dinner," I distracted myself, at the same time trying to get rid of the naughty idea from my head. She hummed in a reply.

************

Dinner

An Italian restaurant with a romantic ambiance was my choice. The restaurant was decorated in a garden view with a florist theme. All the furniture is made from wood, the floor was decorated with fake grass and the flowers are all over the ceiling and wall in an attractive way. It is divided into two separate areas with an indoor and outdoor dining place. Even for the indoor, they turned the place to a garden theme and it brings a relaxing mood for those who enter the place.

"Wow," I heard her praised whilst her eyes looking around observing the place. The way she smiled proved her satisfaction with the place. I'm glad that she loved the place just like me.

A waiter came and guided us to the table on the corner. She was still admiring the place and didn't realize the waiter's presence. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to follow my lead. I turned around and saw that her eyes were still scanning around the restaurant especially the flowers with a never ended smile on her face.

"Please, have a sit," I pulled out a chair when we reached the table for two at the corner where the view of the city can be seen clearly from the big window. She finally landed her eyes on me, noticing me gesturing her to take a seat.