| Dream Come True |

After reading and signing the contract, I was brought to a different room.

"If you wait here we will bring you your ID." I nodded and bowed as the lady left.

The room looked like a break room, there was water and snacks on a table and couches everywhere.

The door began opening and I turned expecting to see the lady again, but then saw a different face.

"Oh Haneun! What are you doing here?"

Before I could answer the lady brought back a ID card and a lanyard.

She bowed towards Seokjin and looked back towards me.

"She's our newest employee."

"Oh you work here now? That's cool! I guess we will be seeing each other more often then." He flashed his smile while walking over to the water dispenser.

The lady quickly left the room and left the both of us alone.

"Namjoon's in his studio, do you wanna go upstairs with me to see him?"

I quietly nodded, holding onto the new item around my neck.

After grabbing a cup of water, he opened the door and we walked out into the hallway.

My eyes traveled around every new corner we passed. Excitement raced through me as we stood in the elevator.

It was quiet for a moment but then I heard a chuckle.

I turned towards Jin to see him smiling.

"I almost forgot you're an army, it must be interesting seeing all of this in real life."

I nervously chuckled and nodded.

"Everything looks the same but it's also way different then watching it through a screen."

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out.

The room looked very familiar as random things were placed everywhere. Memories of previous Vlives made me smile as we walked passed a few doors.

"That's Yoongi's studio and over there is Namjoon's studio."

I quickly bowed towards him with a smile.

"Thank you."

He smiled towards me before walking further down the hallway.

After he turned the corner I nervously walked up towards the door.

Come on just knock it's just a door.

My hand froze in front of the door.

Before I could knock, the door swung open.

I quickly backed away and looked up to see Namjoon standing in front of me.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you were up here."

He quickly stepped away and into his studio, inviting me in.

I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Jin brought me up here since I thought I should say hi to you since I was downstairs."

I sat down on the couch and Namjoon sat down close to me so our bodies were touching.

"I felt like you were near so I was going to go down there to see if you were done yet."

He looked at my neck and realized my ID was there.

"I see you got the job, congrats~" He made a cute face while quietly cheering.

I could feel my cheeks heating up as he looked at me.