| Clown Trio |

"Are you sure about this?" Jihyo nervously tapped on the steering wheel as we got closer to the Bighit building.

"Yes she said so herself! Don't be shy~"

I pointed to a parking lot not directly near the building and she parked carefully.

"Put this mask on and follow me, we can grab her and then go somewhere less popular to get some food~"

She nodded and gulped before we began walking towards the entrance.

Once we got inside the building, the woman at the front desk bowed towards us.

"Good afternoon Haneun."

We bowed back and then heard footsteps coming down the hallway.

One of the familiar staff members ran past us towards a different hallway.

"Hey Haneun!" I waved and then we saw a familiar person.

"I'm here!" Sana joyfully skipped down the hallway with a smile, stopping in front of us.

"Hello! I'm Sana, it's nice to finally meet you!"

Jihyo quickly bowed and smiled towards the excited girl.

"I'm Jihyo, it's nice to meet you!"

I happily walked out next to both of them as we went back to the parking lot.

"Let's go somewhere to eat, my treat! What are you guys feeling like?"

"Hmm, sushi?"

The exact words came out of their mouths, they gasped and looked at each other before laughing.

"Sushi it is~"

☆彡

After several hours, all three girls got along very well and Sana instantly adored the two.

As they were hanging out at the girls apartment, they blasted ON and sang their hearts out.

Once the sun set, Sana said a car was coming to get her.

"I enjoyed hanging out with you two, we should definitely do it again sometime!"

The girls agreed and then a knock was heard at the door.

Jihyo curiously opened it and gasped when a certain short haired girl ran to hug her.

"It's been literally years! I missed you so much!" Jihyo squeezed the girl tight as she heard giggles.

Sana and Haneun happily watched and then the girl ran towards Haneun.

"It's been a long time Ryujin~"

The girls giggled and then Ryujin's eyes landed on the blonde haired girl.

"Kim Sana?"

The girl giggled after bowing.

"Hello, I'm Sana! It's nice to meet you~"

"W-why is Jin's soulmate here-"

Haneun laughed while patting the shocked girls shoulder.

"It's a long story~"

Sana's phone dinged and she quickly pulled it from her purse.

"The car's here, cya later! Thanks again for the fun time!" She waved before walking out of the door.

Once she left, the three girls practically jumped on each other.

"I missed you so much!" Ryujin smiled brightly as they all laughed together.