Chapter 4: The Cave

The cave seemed to be calling to me, "come here, you belong here

         The cave seemed to be calling to me, "come here, you belong here." I tried to ignore it, but my heart told me to see what it was, so that night, I snuck out of the castle, and into the cave. At first the cave was dark, but then, I headed to the most beautiful areas I'd ever seen, waterfalls with lush forests, deserts with oasis, and somehow, enough water that it seemed like an entire sea.

        There was a palace that was gold and black emerald, the gold had small silver flakes, and the emerald had red flakes, like it was a have t coal.  Inside, I was met with thousands of dragons, but they didn't scare me, they were beautiful, with bright colors and gorgeous scales, it was overwhelmingly astounding. None of the dragons attacked me, in fact, some nodded to me. In the middle of the room, where the two colors of the castle united, there were two somewhat thrones. One throne was black, but if the light hit it a certain way, it would shine a blood red color, it was empty. The other throne was silver, and had flakes of gold. It had a golden dragon, with horns that twisted. He had soft, non-threatening grayish blue eyes, the same eyes I saw every night when u was little, the eyes that had left me to find my sister. These eyes were my father's eyes, and I had missed them, very, very much.