Chapter 10: The Ceremony itself

The elder dragons came up, a cup of withe paint in my father's hand, they spread a pattern of  circles that had a swirl in them, the whit paint shined bright, and my sister went from willow, to Senafai, the circles with swirls in them turn...

The elder dragons came up, a cup of withe paint in my father's hand, they spread a pattern of circles that had a swirl in them, the whit paint shined bright, and my sister went from willow, to Senafai, the circles with swirls in them turned a soft, shining orange, my sister was stunning. The final mark was on her forehead, it was a long vertical line, with two dots on either side at the bottom. When the final mark was in, it didn't seem right to call her willow, it felt exciting to call her senafai, and I was amazed by how complete she looked, her hatchlings waited outside, and when they saw her, they seemed to be overjoyed, like when you first see your fathe after a long trip, and you just couldn't wait to see him again, it was a look of joy, overwhelming joy, the way your eyes light up is unforgetable, the eyes light up like a suddenly ignited fire, and it fills you with overwhelming joy as well.

Sorry this is so short!