Chapter 11: war

Dragons were some of the most peaceful creatures in the world, sadly, when they created humans, something changed

      Dragons were some of the most peaceful creatures in the world, sadly, when they created humans, something changed. Humans attack what they are afraid of, and do not understand. Humans are quick to jump to conclusions, and are blinded by greed, they think they are powerful, when they are powerless. Ishtell lost his mother and father to humans when he was still an egg, not even knowing them.

       Humans ruined my whole village because I left their castle, sinafai never liked humans, and she never will. Henry told me that when dragons take their world back, other creatures will come, harpies, sphinx, and manticores will come out again, and attack us, and we might need  to go back in this cave, father discourages him, "we out number all those societies combined, ten to three, they would be foolish to attack us.

      My birthday is soon, and I'll be able to participate in the ceremony of the true dragon, Ishtell told me to choose a new dragon name, and I try to, but none are coming to mind, I'll need to keep thinking, but I'm sure I'll figure one out!

        The war will come soon, on the day of my ceremony, so I can fight, too. I'm happy that I'll be able to fight with my brothers and sisters, with my friends, I never liked humans, and waging war will show them I don't, and that stupid prince will pay for the humans in my old village, they knew most of us were dragons, but they didn't attack, I never got to thank them for that. Now I wish I did.