28| Mutual Feelings

Rehan Malhotra

I lay on my bed awake. It's 11:56 and in 4 minutes I'll be 28. I don't feel anything extra but I realize from every birthday today I will have a person. My person.

I look at Aadhya as she sleeps peacefully but I know she has planned a birthday surprise for me. She's acting to be asleep so I don't bother her.

Let everyone surprise me at 12.

11:57

11:58

11:59

12:00

12:01

12:02

12:03

Where the fuck is everyone? Why the hell is no one wishing me?

I realize this is their plan to come minutes later when I think there is no surprise. I close my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"Good Morning!" Aadhya chirp.

I rub my eyes and look around. I sit against the bed and frown. It's morning and I realize I slept through the night. Why didn't no one wake me?

"Close the curtains please." I say shutting my eyes.

I feel Aadhya come to me. I open my eyes and she rubs her wet hands on my face. I yell holding her wrists and pulling her to bed.

"Don't. Don't." I tell her, my lips near her ear.

We are in a weird position in bed but I have put my legs over her, locking her in and my hands holding hers.

"Leave me you moron." She yells.

I gasp pulling my head from her neck to look at her. "Where is the sanskari girl I married?"

"She died."

"Who killed her?"

"Her husband because he was so jealous of how clean and neat she was." She says narrowing her eyes at me. "Where is that clean man I married?"

"Oh he is about to make pure sanskari clean love to his wife." I smirk leaning to kiss her.

Aadhya laughs as I kiss her. She kisses me back and then pulls away.

"Okay that's enough, rest later. I have class."

"Your class won't start till 9, you have so much time. You are dramatic." I pull her head to kiss her again. She leans in to kiss back.

"I have to have breakfast, take bus and I haven't gotten ready." She says between kisses.

"I'll drop you." I whisper kissing her neck.

Aadhya moans and grips my hair letting me know I kissed her spot. I grin and pull back. She is dressed in a floral Peplum top and I grab the end of it and she stops me.

"We don't have time." She whispers and I know she is so turned on.

"I want you naked baby." I whisper and kiss her cheek.

She raises her hands and I take off the top in a whim. I kiss her breasts through her bra and she moans and push me back to bed.

Aadhya kisses me on the lips and then starts kissing my neck. I groan holding her bare chest.

I only sleep in my boxers so I know her work is easy. I find the button of her jeans and pull it down her waist.

She moves lower and kisses my chest then my abs and then take out my junior and puts in her mouth.