30| I have you

Rehan Malhotra

"It's time to cut the cake" Chacha announced and everyone pushed me to the big table.

Damn it's a chocolate cake but that's not it. It's decorated with chocolates!

My wife really knows how to get on my nerves.

I glanced at her and she was showing me her white teeth, glistening me her best smile.

She was standing with three people between us and mom pushed her to stand beside me.

Everyone started screaming "Happy Birthday" with the color papers and many sounds in the background. I cut the cake and forwarded it to mom, dad and Aadhya and everyone.

"Before our marriage, Liya used to tell me that I would get an exact copy of myself, and here you're like a pattaakka. Full of suspense and I'm getting to see your different versions everyday" I said placing my hand on her waist. We were standing in a corner with my back facing everyone.

"I don't have a birthday gift for you" She kept her hand on my chest and looked into my eyes.

"I don't care. I have you" I removed the hair falling onto her face behind her ears. "God, I want to kiss you. Argghh" I muttered angrily on my condition. She laughed falling her head.

"Don't make fun of my situation"

"I want to tell you something" her cheeks were forming red with her grip tightening on my shirt.

"Go on" I tease with a smile playing on my lips.

"I may have fal---"

"What the fu--" I screamed turning back. Sanjay stood in front of me with an empty bottle. Guessed it right, it was all over me.

"You are so de--" I paused smelling myself. "What was inside it" I closed my mouth trying not to puke but hell even my hand was smelling.

"Rotten Eggs for sure" Aadhya shrieked behind me, pushing me. She moved away and frowned at Sanjay. "This was not a plan. You could have warned me"

"Sorry Devrani, it was the correct chance"

"A drop has fallen to your hand but look at me. I'm going to kill you, Sanjay Yash Malhotra" I screamed gripping his head between my hands.

I was happy that at least I put 20% of what I had in my body on him. Sanjay had extra clothes for me and for himself, so we got fresh from the hotel.

Sanjay told me our friends are throwing me a party, late at night. And we both went there while the rest of the family go home.

Aadhya Malhotra

I edited the picture of me and Rehan when we went to the beach. I added a Shawn Mendes tweet on it. The photo was taken behind me, by Sanjay. I didn't know the photo was being taken when I and Rehan was standing close and he kissed me on the cheek closer to my lips. Sanjay was standing away from us and I didn't mind Rehan's kiss because I thought no-one saw us.

But my prospect was totally changed when I saw Rehan's phone wallpaper the next day.

A new habit has gotten into him, stealing kisses. Even today at the part he kissed me on the cheek and definitely closer to my lips because he says he loves doing it.

 Even today at the part he kissed me on the cheek and definitely closer to my lips because he says he loves doing it