Bloody Painter x reader Part 2

He hovers over me, attacking my body with his hands and lips. I let out moans and gasps at his work. He rips my clothes off, and throws them somewhere in my room. He roughly smacks my ass, and my body jerks as I squeal. He pulls off his clothes, and pulls me to straddle him. I grind as he kisses and sucks on my breasts. I throw my head back as he begins to grope my ass. My juices flow onto his dick. He lifts me up, positions, and slams me down on him. I scream out in shock, but mostly pleasure. I wasn't ready for his size. He continues to bounce me, and I help him, holding onto his shoulders. He begins to thrust upwards, meeting my bounces, and hitting deeper. I scratch at his back, his hands on my ass. I occasionally twitch at him smacking my ass, causing me to tighten around his member. Every time I tighten, he let's out a groan. I moan out in ecstasy as his member seems to grow inside of me. He grunts, and flips me onto my back. He slams in and out of me repeatedly, and stuff on my desk falls over. A picture frame on the wall falls off and shatters. I scream his name, sweat and the scent of sex fills the room. Pants and groans fill our ear. The bed creaks occasionally as it hits the wall over and over. His grip on my hips tighten as he throws his head back. I scream out as I cum, him releasing seconds after. We breathe hard as he leans down, panting. I go to fall asleep, but he slaps my ass again, jolting me awake.
"Who said were done?" He whispers in a husky voice, and I feel him hardening once again inside my sore womanhood.