Jeff The Killer x Masochist!Reader

*BONDAGE WARNING*

Y/N's Pov:

I typed on my computer, sighing softly. I need to get this paper done. 

I was sitting on my bed with only a long shirt and underwear for my pajamas, being the only one in the house. I heard a small shuffle downstairs and I tilted my head. I mumbled to myself and put my computer to the side. I opened the door and started to head downstairs, but saw nothing. "What..?" My heart skipped a beat when I heard a slight thump UPSTAIRS.

"Jesus- what is happening?" I walked upstairs again and walked through my bedroom door. "The Fuck?!" There was a loud creak and my bedroom door slammed. I turned in fear and saw a figure in front of my door. My eyes widened as I recognized the snowy white skinned infamous killer that raged my neighborhood. Jeff The Killer was IN MY HOUSE. His piercing frosty blue eyes dragged over my body and I thought

Oh shit... I'm still in my large shirt & underwear... and nothing else...

He clicked his tounge and his carved bloody smile grew even more wide. "Never thought to dress up for your guest?" he smirked, his raspy voice sent shivers down my spine. "W-What do y-you want?" I asked, trying to sound brave. He walked up close to me and I walked backwards, falling onto my bed. "Hm~" he licked his lips softly and looked at me up and down again.

"A-Are you gonna kill me?!" I asked a bit more loudly, annoyed by his silence. "Hm, I don't think so~" He took out his knife and walked even closer to me. "You're too pretty to hurt... no I think I'll do something else...~" His knife trailed to my shirt and I felt the lower half of my body shake slightly. I noticed his voice had turned dark and seductive, and I felt heat rise in my cheeks. 

I felt fear come through me as he drew his knife forward and I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He hissed in pain and recoiled, leaving me to be able to get off the bed. He looked up at me, a murderous gleam in his eyes. I felt sick and started to back away. "F-Fuck off!" I yelled. He licked his lips again and I felt my back collide with the bedroom door. Before I could open it he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and threw me onto the bed.

I felt my heart beat even quicker as he edged towards me, holding something in his hand that wasn't his knife. I squirmed as he came onto the bed over me, tying something around my face to cover my eyes. "P-Please stop!" I cried- but I knew silently that I had gotten a little turned on by his act of dominance. As soon as he finished I felt leathery hands draw over to my neck and held me down. This turned me on more.

As I didn't fidget he chuckled darkly, "Is someone enjoying themselves~?" he cooed. "Maybe..~" I bravely mumbled. He chuckled again and ripped off my shirt with his knife. I felt my body shiver in excitement as he drew his hands over to my underwear. He slid them off and instantly started to rub my clit. I moaned softly, trying not to give him the satisfaction 

"C'mon Y/N~ I know you want me..~" his raspy seductive voice filled my ear as his lips were close to it, and he nibbled on my ear lobe. "Oh Fuck you.." I whispered, trying to hold back another moan. "I bet you will~" he cooed, sliding one leathery finger into me. I finally couldn't hold back and let out a soft groan on pain and pleasure as he pumped his finger in and out. Then he added another.

And Another.

The pain started to worsen since I haven't done this in a while. I shifted softly as he continued to pump in and out. I felt a knot at the pit of my stomach and I moaned. But before I could cum he pulled his fingers out. "Wha..?" I asked softly, not being able to see a thing. I heard shuffling and I didn't feel anything until he grabbed my wrists and pulled my up, tying my wrists to the bedpost.

And fuck how much that turned me on.

I heard a soft creak under the mattress and I thought I heard his low breathing. I was confused on what he was doing until I felt something prob my entrance.

Oh Shit... here comes the pain

He slid his cock into me and I let out a loud whine of pain as I had never had anything this big in me and I felt myself start to stretch around him. He smashed his lips into mine and started to fiercely make out with me, sliding his tongue into my mouth, exploring everywhere. He didn't move, letting me get used to his size.

After a minute I felt myself adjust and I whispered, "Y-You can move n-now.." Without hesitation (as though he had been waiting some time) he pulled out and slammed back in. I let out a loud moan, gripping the bed sheets. "Scream for me Y/N~ Your home alone..~" Jeff mumbled seductively, thrusting in and out faster. "S-Shit~!" I yelled loudly, feeling my legs shake from intense pleasure.

The bed started to rock under us and the bed post started to abuse the wall as Jeff abused me.

"Louder Y/N~!" Jeff grunted, still slamming into me. "A-Ah~! Je-Jeff f-faster~!" I yelled even louder, turning into a complete moaning mess. I felt him grab my hips, clenching them softly, "As you wish~" He groaned and started to go at an animalisitc pace. "F-Fuck~!!" I yelled in pure bliss, feeling the knot grow tighter. His movements become sloppy but he still hit my g-spot just perfectly, "R-right there!!" I moaned loudly and Jeff continued to hit that spot. "Ah~!!" I yelled.

We suddenly both came and I started to pant horribly, my legs shaking a lot. I felt some one uncover my face. I opened my eyes to see Jeff in front of me, sweaty and shirtless, actually looking hot as fuck. his thick charcoal hair was all over the place and he looked at me still lustfully, leaning forward and kissing me. i kissed back, wrapping my now untied wrists around his neck.

"I'm guessing you liked that~" he grunted, pulling away. "I-I guess.." I giggled. He got off me and put his clothes back on and edged towards the window. "I'll see you soon~" he purred and jumped out the window.

Fuck I can't wait to see him again...