Ben Drowned x abused reader Part 2

I have been in the mansion for 3 months. I have been trained, and became a creepypasta. Jeff and Toby have been hitting on me constantly, but I have developed a crush on Ben. I'm sitting outside drinking lemonade, when Jeff walks up to me.
"What's up hotstuff?" He asks.
"Nothing Jeffery." I say, rolling my eyes.
"You wanna fuck?" He asks bluntly.
"Sure." I say as sexily as I can.
"Really?" He brightens.
"No.," I deadpan. I see Ben walk over as Jeff continues demanding that I fuck him.
I wave ben over, and as he stands next to me, I say.
"I can't fuck you Jeff." I say, throwing my arm around Ben's shoulder. "Because I am going to fuck Ben, and I have no more time for fucking you, only have room for one fuck, thank fucking you." He glares at ben and runs off.
Inside my head I scream at my stupidity and the embarrassment. But I also admire my bravery.
I turn to ben.
"Thank you, but I must go." I go to walk away, but a hand grabs my wrist, and I am pulled into someone's arms. I look up, meeting Ben's eyes. I blush.
"I thought we were going to fuck?" He asks, smirking.
"I just said that to get Jeff away."
"Too late."
He picks me up bridal style, and walks inside to his bedroom. He shuts the door, and throws me on the bed.

TiMESKiP.
We lay back on the bed panting.
The door slams open, and Toby and Jeff stand there. They walk in, shutting the door. I hurry to cover up.
"Were joiiiiniiiinnng." Jeff says. They both strip, and head towards me. I look and see ben smirking.

THERE WILL BE A PART 3!
And this time, I wont skip the lemon!

Creepypasta Lemonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें