Eyeless Jack x Reader

((A/N: y'all wanted to stay with EJ from the last chapter- so in this one you do ;>))

2nd Pov:

After EJ helped your wound you smiled at him, "Thanks- it feels way better now." he didn't respond. You tilted your head, "EJ?" all of a sudden, he pushed you back and he was on top of you. You squeaked, "EJ! What are you doing?!" he growled softly, "Just trust me." he whispered, slamming his lips onto yours. You let out a rather small, pathetic squeak in surprise.

Soon you melted into the kiss, grabbing the back of his neck. He smirked into the kiss and and bit your lip for entrence. You playfully denied it and he growled, and smacked your ass. You let out a squeak and he took the opportunity to stick his tounge in. You shrugged and let him continue. EJ purred softly and got up, and took off his hoodie. You bit your lip, feeling your pants get wet with eagerness.

He smirked down at you as he took off his mask all the way, letting you see his whole face. You felt your heart race faster and your face flush instantly. He was.. really cute (I simp for EJ OKAY?! don't JUDGE me~(Author-Chan) He chuckled and purred, "Like what you see~?" he asked. You nodded eagerly, pulling him down for a another passionate kiss. He smirked wider and started to unbuckle his belt. You helped him, wanting to get him in you as fast as you could (oml that made me cringe as I wrote that-)

He lifted away from you and ripped your shit off. You felt your heart beat faster as he un-did your bra and cupped your breasts with his hands. EJ then squeezed them and bent down, sucking on your right, and massaging your left. You moaned softly and dragged your finger nails across his back. He purred softly and darted a hand down to your pants, Pulling them off. 

He felt your underwear and chuckled seductively, "Very wet now are we~?" he then pulled them off, and started to ub his fingers on your clit. You moaned a bit louder, feeling your body ache for more as you pushed them more into his fingers. He smirked and stuck two fingers into you. You moaned and arched your back in pleasure. 

He leaned down and kissed you, pumping his fingers in and out faster. You moaned loudly and was on the verge of cumming when he pulled out. "why did you do that..?" you panted breathlessly, wanting more. He purred and pulled down his boxers. You felt your womanhood throb as you ached for more. His tip prodded your entrence, and he teased you. "P-Please just do it~" you moaned. He smirked and shoved his length into you.

You let out a loud moan, arching your back as great amounts of pleasure flooded up your spine. He started thrusting in an agonizingly slow pace. "P-Please go faster Jack~" you moaned. EJ raised an eye-brow and smirked wider, "I didn't hear you-" You growled, "J-Just fuck me already J-Jack~!!" you moaned as he hit your spot slowly. He smiled widely, showing off his sharp teeth And slammed into you.

You let out a shaky moan as he started thrusting faster, pulling your uper body close to his chest and your breasts pressed against his grey toned chest. He thrusted into you quickly, breathing out moans as he hit into you deeper. "F-Fuck J-Jack~" you moaned, pressing your lips agains his in eagerness, loving the feel of his lips against yours.

Waves of pleasure flowed through the both of you as he pounded you harder, going deeper into you. "D-Damn Y-Y/n~" he moaned as you bucked your hips against his to help the pleasure between you too. You were surprised when he leaned back so that you were on top of him, and you looked down to him. "I-I want you to ride me~" he smirked. Your eyes widened and you smirked too. 

Your hips started to swiftly move up and down onto his cock, bouncing on him. He threw his head back moaning loudly as well as you, swiftly riding him. "O-Oh F-Fuck Y/n~" he cried, grabbing onto your hips to push you harder onto him. You bent down and sucked on his neck and on his sweet spot and he moaned loudly, digging his finger nails into your hips even drawing blood.

You felt pleasure run up your spine as you bounced more swiftly on him, screaming in pleasure. he soon toppled onto you, regaining dominance and shoved into you deeper, pinning your wrists above you, sucking on your breasts. "I-I'm close- F-Fuck~!" you moaned. "F-Fuck me too~' he moaned, shoving into you deeper, reaching your a-spot.

With one final thrust, he hot seed shot inside you and as he pulled out, you came onto his length. He was sweating heavily and bent down, licking the inside of your thighs. You shivered and moaned as he shoved his tounge into you and licked up all your cum, sliding his tounge against your wall as he pulled out. You pushed him back and gave him the same treatment, sucking on his cock.

"F-Fuck Y/n~" he moaned, grabbing onto your hair. You bobbed your head quickly and he moaned loudly. Soon his cum shot down your throat and you licked the rest off. He pulled you beside him, cuddling you close. "I love you Y/n-" he smiled at you. "I love you too'" you ourred, wrapping your arms around his hips.

((A/N: There ya go my lovelies! I hoped you enjoyed. I'll see you next time my Hoe Squad!

Stay Mental!))

(thanks to DeceasedCemetary and FeariShrooms for the nickname I now dumb all ye!! XD)