fighting it

jorels P.O.V

I should've just left her. Why do I always do this, I always imagine everything to be perfect but never turns out that way. I opened the fridge and grabbed a beer, popping it open and sitting down. " Hey jorel are you home? You left the bar pretty quick last night I want to see if you were okay." Jordan barged into the room without even knocking. " Yeah Jordan perfectly fine, can you please go I need some alone time."

I swallowed back the tears welling in my eyes.

" You sure? Usually when you say you're okay you're not." Jordan's eyes were sympathetic.

" Look I'm really tired and I have a lot to think about. Just go." My voice was harsher than I expected. Turned around and walked away without even saying goodbye, I guess I deserved it. After he shut the door let out a small whimper and shove my head into my hands.

I felt cold what tears slide down my face slowly. "pick up the blades, take the pills." A voice whispered to me in my head. No I can't, I've been clean for too long can't do it, don't do it. I stood up. Stop jorel. I gripped the bathroom door handle and flung it open. You can stop please. I open the cabinet and I saw four blades sitting there waiting to be used begging me. I can hear their voices in my head still I need to stop but I couldn't, I wish she was still here if she had stayed she could stop me from doing this. I picked one of the blades, I held it too my skin for a minute. I felt more cold tears roll down my face.

the small sound of a knock interrupted my thoughts.

I slid the blade back into the cabinet and made sure I looked happy in the mirror. I opened the front door. she was back.

Elanas P.O.V

he looked shocked when he answered the door. " I'm really sorry I walked out like that you were obviously just trying to help." my voice quivered. Don't cry not in front of him he doesn't even know your name.

"why did you even bother coming back." he snapped. I flinched, Is suddenly noticed tears forming in his eyes. I leaned towards him pressing my lips against his. shit, shit, shit, why the Hell am I missing him I don't even know him.

why am I enjoying this?

he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pressed me against the wall. my heart was practically pounding out of my chest.

I slowly pulled away, a look of shock in his eyes. "what...what was that for?" his face turned a light shade of pink." I'm not sure I know myself....." a light shiver ran up my spine.

he wrapped his arms around me again, and slowly kissed down my neck. I let a small gasps escape my lips. " I don't even know your name don't you think it's a little too soon for things like that?" I pulled away instantly regretting it. "it's jorel...and sorry." he sighed. "no it's fine I'm uh elana." the moment officially was ruined. oh what the Hell. I leaned back over and pressed my lips too his. he ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me over too the couch. why do I love him I barely even know him?

A/N

the next chapter might have some smut... sorry for the late update. ill try too write more in a few days or maybe tomorrow. I start winter break tomorrow so I can write more then!