missing you

"I keep falling down, If you could only save me I'm drowning in the waters of myself!" -imagine dragons ( nothing left to say)

Jorels P.O.V

It was too quiet without her around. No laughing, no sounds of her complaining about something, no blasting slayer in the kitchen and both of us singing along, no comforting warmth of her sleeping next too me. Everything was quiet and cold. It felt empty without her. Why was I stupid enough too make her leave? She didn't do anything wrong. Maybe I cared too much.

Elenas P.O.V

I sat up in bed staring blankly into the darkness.

I couldn't sleep, everything felt like it was caving in on me. I wanted to know what I did wrong. No, I wanted jorel...

I wanted to feel him next too me, I wanted too blast music in our junky ass car, I wanted too be with him. I wanted him here, I don't care what we were doing. I wouldn't care if we were fighting. I just liked having him around. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Kaila was lucky, she was in the other room probably cuddling with Jordan. And Abby was probably sleeping somewhere next too Danny. I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around myself.

Never in my life have I felt so alone...

Jorels P.O.V

I was an idiot. No I was more than an idiot. Why did I tell her too go, she probably didn't even want me back anymore. I screwed up again. Like always. She didn't even have anywhere else to go. For all I know she could be sleeping on the streets. She didn't take any of her stuff with her either, except her phone. I reached over to the nightstand next to me and grabbed my phone.

Jorel: Elena I'm sorry... You probably won't answer, and I'm sure you hate me now but I'm sorry.

Elena: ...

A/N
Hope you enjoyed, I'll update again tonight hopefully, sorry for all of the sad chapters.-jinglesjaws