pain

*2 days later*

Elenas P.O.V

"Are you sure your okay?" Jorel walked out of the bedroom, clutching something in his hand.

"Yeah, why? I said I was putting the whole deuce thing behind me." I raised my eyebrows.

"Then explain too me what the Fuck this is!" He held out two silver shining blades, covered in age old bloodstains.

"Where the hell did you get those?" I have him a blank stare.

"Your bedside table."

"First off you have no right to go through my stuff, and second off I haven't used those since I was like fourteen. I kept them too remind me too stay strong." He looked pissed.

"Your obviously not okay!" He was yelling now.

"I'm perfectly fine, can't you understand that!" I was almost in tears.

"Then show me your wrists." He looked like he was about too cry.

"Fine." I put my wrists out in front of me.

"Really, are you sure that looks like a fresh scar."

" Yeah, I started cutting right after I got raped but I fucking stoped!" I pulled both my arms back.

"Get out." He pointed towards the door.

My legs felt like they were about to collapse underneath me.

"Whatever makes you happy." I ran out of the apartment.

My whole body felt numb too the world. I could hardly breathe. Tears streamed down my face.

What did I do wrong?

I slowly pulled out my phone and called kaila.

"Hello?" Her voice was calm.

"Can you come and get me? I kind of need a place too stay." All the crying made my voice sound like shit.

"Yeah. What happened? Is everything okay with you and jorel?."

"No it's not, I'll explain when you get here." I hung up.

I wanted some one to hold me, and tell me it would be okay. I wanted jorel. When did I mess up? what did I do wrong?

My legs shook sitting on the cold curb, the sun slowly setting with vibrant colors in the distance. The only thing I had brought with me was my purse. Damn I should have brought a jacket.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter yet again, I'm hoping I can write a long one tomorrow! --jinglesjaws