DaiSuga||When we first||

"Do you remember when we first met?"

"Of course I do. How could I forget that?"

-------------------------------

Daichi was new to the Karasuno Highschool. He and his mother moved near it so he moved to Karasuno.

He of course was lost. He was walking around trying to find his class and that was when he first saw him. He fell in love immediately.

A boy probably the same age as him, but he looked like an angel, at least to him.

His gray hair swaying in the soft breeze. His shirt also swaying in the wind. His face looked even more beautiful with the sun shining directly onto his face. He also had a beautiful beauty mark under his left eye.

Daichi felt himself blushing. He was hypnotized by the beautiful boy.

The boy sensed that someone was near, so he turned around. As he spotted the other boy be gave him a questioning look.

"Hey umm can I help you? You seem a bit lost" Daichi immediately fell more in love with the boy, if that was even possible. He thought the boys voice was relaxing and smooth.

"Huh? Oh yea I'm new here and I got lost... My name is Sawamura Daichi"

"Oh let me help you. I'm Sugawara Kōshi, but please call me Suga. Also can I call you Daichi? I think it will be a bit confusing with Sawamura and Sugawara" the boy held his hand out and let out a small laugh.

"Uh-Yea" Daichi took the boy's, now known as Suga, hand and shook it.

"C'mon let's go I will show you around. Also you still need a club right?"

"Yes"

"Well I'm in the volleyball club. Do you play any sports?"

"I actually play volleyball too. So what position are you?"

"I'm setter. What is yours?"

"Oh I'm wing spiker but sometimes I was a Libero since my receives are pretty good."

"Oh good good. We need someone for defense and also for our offense. Wanna join?"

"Yea sure"

---------------------------

"Do you remember when I joined the volleyball club?"

"Of course it was really funny"

----------------------------

"Sawamura Daichi my name. I hope I get to play with all of you" Daichi said bowing.

"Now, now Daichi chill they ain't gonna eat you"

Daichi was a bit scared of the second year Asahi Azumane, he looked really intimidating.

Suga followed his eyes and began to laugh.

"Asahi isn't scary. It's more like with a spider, which means he's more scared of you than you of him."

"Wait really? You are scared of me?"

Asahi nodded. He looked down on his feet.

"It's fine I won't make fun of you. Let's be friends okay? I'm not gonna be scared of you and you're not gonna be scared of me okay?"

"Right let's all be friends!!"

"Suga! No need to yell!"

"There's! I was his only friend in our grade okay?"