I did not see that coming

Trisha POV

After the incident with Trevor everyone is kinda scared of me. Well that's not what I exactly wanted but okay they got the message that unnecessarily teasing or bullying someone is unacceptable. Well after the incident Shawn Allen's interest in me hyped and he started talking to me more or if I may say irritating me more. I am trying my best to ignore him but everything I had did till now had been of no use.

Well right now I am sitting in the library cause I have a free period. Ya don't judge me I like to read. And all of a sudden Max and Alex came running to me to tell me something really interesting or important I guess.

"The hottie from the soccer team, he is here", said Max with a little more excitement that usual.

" Who? Are you talking about a player from our school? ", I asked.

" No silly! The guy from your old school. 5'8 , brown eyes, extremely handsome ", he described.

(Who that could be? Oh wait he is talking about Sam. Sam is here)

" Do you guys know where he is right now? ", I asked

" Yaa, he is with Shawn right now. Outside the school's gate and they don't seem to like each other ", replied Alex.

" It's because they don't ", I said. " Guys I need to go. Please take care of my stuff", I said and ran towards the exit.

                       Shawn's POV        

My day was going so well until someone told me that Sam is outside our school. How dare he came here. I couldn't hold it and went directly to meet him.

"What are you doing here? ", I asked.          " It's my school so tell me exactly why are you here? ", I asked him again.

" Well I am not here for you. So chill. Not everything is about you", he replied.

"Really? So who are you here for? ", I asked.

" I am here for Trisha", told Sam.
(Of courseIt makes sense they were in the same school. She took him away from our fight.)

"You too might be friends but it's our school premises. So no outsiders are allowed. Go away Sam", I told him.

" I am here to talk to Trisha and I will go when I will be done", he replied confidently.

Before I could reply to him we heard Trisha voice from behind, "Sam? "

I thought she would hug him or something but what she did came as a surprise more to Sam than me. She slapped him. Yup she did that. It was awesome. I don't know why but I felt great.

                        Trisha's POV

I reached outside the school as soon as possible and I saw both the boys taking to each other more like arguing. So just to make sure it was Sam I called his name and they both looked at me and yes it was Sam. At first I thought to hug him but then the anger inside me took over and I slapped him. Yup I slapped him. Well the guy ghosted for two months.

"Ouch what was that for", he asked innocently like he had no idea.

" What that was for! Really? You don't know?", I asked. You haven't talked to me for months and just show up here what were you thinking ", I continued.

" I am so sorry Trisha. I was angry okay. We were the three musketeers and you decided to join the enemy's team. So I got angry", he explained.

"Excuse me. Enemy? Really Sam? She studies her and not make strategies to take you down", said Shawn clearly not happy with that reference.

" Oh really she studied at my school for four years. So yes you are the enemy team for her too", said Sam in a not so gentle voice.

Seeing them both like that I decided to interject.

"Stop both of you. Are you two again gonna start beating each other for no good reason? ",I asked now pissed.

" Wait so you remember me. Does that mean you recognised me on our first day? ", came the question from Shawn.

" Of course I recognised you. You beat my friend. It's not that easy to forget ", I replied and wait does that mean that you recognised me too?, I asked.

" Yaa but that's not the point. Why didn't you say anything then? ", he asked.

" So what should have I said? . Ohh hy I remember you. You are the one who once beat my friend", I asked sarcastically. "Why didn't you say something? ", I asked him.

" Well what was I supposed to say? . Hey you are the girl that stopped me and Sam from beating each other", he defended himself.

"See we both had our reasons", I said.

While we were busy having this whole why didn't you say something conversation we heard someone cleared his throat. Oh I forgot about Sam.

" So sorry Sam. Shawn can be irritating sometimes", I said looking at Shawn.

"Tell me about it", replied Sam." So Trisha can we catch up now? ", he asked.

" No she can't. She has classes to attend, "replied Shawn on my behalf even though he didn't have to. " And what would uncle Peter is gonna say when  they will find out that you bunked school? ", asked Shawn to Sam.

" Oh don't worry about him. Worry about uncle Michael, "replied Sam in victorious tone.

" Wait a minute. Am I missing something here? You both addressed each other's father as uncle. Why? ", I asked fully confused.

" And I thought you were smart Cooper, "taunted Shawn with a smirk. " It's because we are couisns, duh", he told.

"You both are what? And you still wer fighting like animals. You both are pathetic, " I told both of them.

"I am going back inside I have classes to attend. Sam we will catch up later and Shawn you have classe too. So get your ass inside the school, " I said and went inside the school.

(They both are cousins. That means that fight could be initiated from anyone of them and I thought Shawn was the bad guy. Well they both are idiots.)

"What are you thinking, Cooper? ", asked Shawn.
" That how much of a jerk you both are.i thought that you both were having rivalry for a game but this is personal. Who beats his own cousin? ", I said all in a go.

" Well Sam and I don't see eye to eye", he replied casually.

"Whatever idiot", I said and left.

After school I met with Sarah and Sam and enjoyed like old times.

What the!!!!!! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara