They Realize You Are The One

Sherlock Holmes: He realizes that you are the One for him when you let him be himself no matter what.

John Watson: He realizes that you are the One when you said that you accept Sherlock.

Greg Lestrade: He realizes that you are the One when you help him with the hard times in his job. You two work together as a team, not separation.

Mycroft Holmes: He realizes that you are the One when the time you two spent together slowly begins to be less packed with plans and more relaxing time.

Jim Moriarty: He realizes that you are the One when you go away somewhere and you two don't see each other for some time, making him crave you more and more each time.

Sebastian Moran: He realizes that you are the One when you are not afraid of the consequences of being with him.

Molly Hooper: She realizes that you are the One when you comfort her every time Sherlock rejects her or says mean things to her.

Mary Morstan: She realizes that you are the One when she looks back on her life and realizes that her most cherished memories and moments happened with you.

Eurus Holmes: She realizes that you are the One when you played the violin for her for the first time and you played beautifully.

Irene Adler: She realizes that you are the One when you trust her when she goes out.

A/N: Which character do you believe you relate to on an emotional level?