What Occupation Do You Have?

Sherlock Holmes: Florist (A person who cuts and arranges live, dried, and silk flowers and greenery to make decorative displays. They also help customers select flowers, containers, ribbons, and other accessories.)

John Watson:Teacher (Responsible for instructing students in an elementary school from grades K-5. Creates lesson plans, administers praise and constructive criticism, instructs students on subjects such as science, literature, and math, and creates a well-rounded, comprehensive instructional program.)

Greg Lestrade: Journalist (A person who collects, writes, or distributes news or other current information to the public. A journalist can work with general issues or specialize in certain issues.)

Mycroft Holmes: Secretary (A person employed by an individual or in an office to assist with correspondence, keep records, make appointments, and carry out similar tasks.)

Jim Moriarty: Computer Hacker (A person who modifies or alters computer software and hardware to accomplish a goal that is considered to be outside of the creator's original objective)

Sebastian Moran: Real Estate Agent (A person whose business is to arrange the selling or renting of houses, land, offices, or buildings)

Molly Hooper: Therapist (A person skilled in a particular kind of therapy.)

Mary Morstan: Musician (A person who plays a musical instrument, especially as a profession, or is musically talented.)

Eurus Holmes: Artist (A person engaged in an activity related to creating art, practicing the arts, or demonstrating an art. The common usage in both everyday speech and academic discourse is a practitioner in the visual arts only.)

Irene Adler: Stripper/Exotic Dancer (A person who dances provocatively for an audience to obtain tips as payment, and this type of job requires dancing abilities and possibly the ability to work with a pole.)