5

Meredith's pov:
After five hours of shopping I had more than enough clothes! But was Heidi happy with the amount of it? Oh no she wasn't! She was adamant on fulfilling Marcus request on fully clothing me. A no was not allowed. She also made sure that I don't even look on any price tags! And that we only enter pretty expensive looking stores and boutiques.
„Heidi, how much more clothes do we need? I think we have more than enough, don't you think?" I ask her yet again. Slowly feeling like a toddler that is only seconds away from throwing a tempre tantrum. I really was hoping she finally will agree on leaving this place!
„We aren't even nearly finished Meredith! We still need shoes and undergarment. Some for everyday and some for the bedroom!" she says in complete excitement while I am blushing beyond believes! This is one of the many things i hate about my human image, that i still can blush.
„How cute! You even blush while in this form!" she says with a bright smile.
„So what do you want to buy first? Shoes or underwear?" she questions with a suggestive smirk. Her eyebrows moving up and down, making my blush deepen even more.
„Shoes! Definitely shoes!" I say feeling absolutely uncomfortable at the thought alone to go underwear shopping with someone else, even more so with a near stranger!
„Party Pooper!" she whines but quickly brightens up again.
„Well, Let's find some shoes!" she says enthusiastically. She once again pulls out her phone smirks at it before returning it back into her pocket. When we enter yet another extremely expensive looking shoe boutique, I really have to hold onto me not to scream out in agony. Heidi on the other hand seems to be now completely in her element! After asking for my shoe size she calls an employee over before rattling off what we would need. The poor guy even has a hard time with following her requests, but at the end he nods and runs off to get every item that she had just told him.
„So, since we already ordered the basics, let's look around! Shall we?" she says before once again linking her arm with mine and pulling me along. Ugh, I seriously don't know how much longer I can take that! This should be considered torture!!
„That one looks good." I say after she has at least pulled out another twelve pairs. She seems to brighten up at my choice.
„That one really looks great! We will get it! Any other pair that you like?" she asks me smiling brightly since I finally tried to voice my opinion. Looking around the shop, I find another three pairs that I like a lot, each one gets quickly picked up from Heidi before we move along. Than one pair catches my eyes. It's a blood red high heel, with red glitter on the heel.
„Yeah, that one definitely comes with us as well!!" Heidi says with a wide smile.
„Good choices by the way!" she adds before we walk to the counter to pay. I don't look at the price, only hand over the card. At the first stores I did look and I swear if I wouldn't of been a vampire I would of died from a heart attack!
„Let's get these to the car and than drive back home." I say afterwards. To my utmost surprise she agrees. Strange! I was already adamant on fighting her on that decision. But hey, I am happy that she agreed without another word or a fight. When we come to a more than fully packed car, might as well be the third full car. Another guard had switched our full cars to an empty one after every time we made a trip to fill it up.
„Looks like we need another car!" Heidi says with a certain glint in her eyes. A glint that lets me think that she has something up her sleeve.
„Oh, look at that! Your mates! They surely can help with all of this stuff!" she says and I right away know why she was agreeing on going to the car. That's whom she was texting with this whole time!
„You are horrible! You all are!" i say pissed off. I hate getting lied to! And I also hate it to get played with! I am no damn marionette for fucks sake!! Marching back towards the huge shopping center, screw them! I am sure there are some caps on the opposite side of the center.
„Love? Why are you so mad?" alec asks me confused. He always is the one to try and keep the peace between everyone. Sighing I turn towards him, the rest of them intelligent enough to stay behind.
„I hate it to get played with and lied to. I am not your damn marionette! So if you all would prefer that, than go and find another mate!" I growl out. They look shocked and hurt that I would say something like that. But they need to learn that I want to get treated like I am not below them. i am their mate! Their equal so I want to be treated that way!
„Love, i really don't know why you think we are playing you." alec asks me hurt and still confused. If I think about it, Alec wouldn't do anything like that.
„Who were you texting with the whole time?" I ask Heidi ignoring the others.
„Me. Marcus called to inform us that you left to go shopping with Heidi. I asked her to please look out for you and to make sure that you buy everything that your heart desires." Felix says slowly as if afraid I would shout at him.
„So it's just a coincidence that you appear just as we left the shopping center?" I ask them suspiciously. Something is fishy about it!
„Not really. We knew that you were here so we waited here till you were finished with your shopping." alec says while softly taking my hand in his. I think about it, and I do have to say that it makes sense. Feeling like an ass for flipping out for no reason.
„Can you drive back to the castle with the other stuff?" I ask Heidi who happily agrees, the shoes are in the car in no time and only seconds later she leaves with a wave towards me.
„I am sorry! I thought you." I start but their tight hugs stop me from going on.
„So, you want to go back? You must be exhausted from all the shopping you have done." Demetri asks me softly. A sudden idea pops into my mind and a smile spreads on my face.
„Well, if you would like to go home we can. But there were two items I didn't feel comfortable to buy with Heidi. So maybe you would like to assist." I say. They all seem to be irritated but Jane suddenly brightens up.
„I mean, if you want help, it would be really mean of us to not help you. Right?" she says with a mischievous smile. Yep she definitely understood what I haven't bought yet.
„If you guys don't want to come along it's fine, i am sure the both of us will have fun without you." Jane happily says slightly pulling me towards the entry.
„Wait! What do you know what we don't?" Felix asks confused.
„Well, you can either come along or figure it out here. I am going to go shopping with my lovely mate." Jane sweetly says, confusing them even more.
„I come along to. Would of come with her anyway." alec says with a shrug.
„Missed you the whole day." he adds before softly kissing me.
„Missed you too. Missed you all." I mumble out slightly embarrassed. And as if they were waiting for me to say that, they all walk me back into the center.
„I know the perfect store to go to for what you need." Jane says leading us towards Victoria secrets.
„Oh! Yeah! We definitely should help our mate with the shopping." Felix says with a smirk.
„A madame volturi, how can we help you today?" an about fourty year old woman says with a wide smile. Guess Jane is here quit frequently.
„Anna, it's nice to see you. I brought my friend to try some things. Would it be possible to do this a bit more privately." she asks the woman who quickly agrees and ushers the other humans out of the shop. To my complete surprise she even leaves herself. Leaving my mates and me alone in the store.
„what?" i ask while they run off in different directions. Ok?
„I have a few things you absolutely need to try!!" Jane says after appearing once again. She brings me back to the cabins with a wide smile.
„A few things? Are you serious?" I ask her incredulously since the cabin is completed full with underwear and lingerie.
„Please do me the favor." she pleads with puppy eyes.
„Do US the favor!" The other three say in unison all of them adding their own pile on top of janes.