29

Meredith's pov:
When we got back to the castle, we all get right away into the thrones room.
„We are happy that you are back along with  us again dear Meredith!" aro says after taking a seat in his throne.
„I am happy to be back as well! Thank you all for coming to safe me." I thank them all yet again.
„Of course princess! We all were furious that someone had the audacity to kidnap you!" Demetri says. Jane has taken my baby boy out of his arms about halfway back to the castle. The little man is cuddling her and playing with one of her hair strands that has gotten loose from her bun.
„I allowed myself to call Benjamin, when we were back in Romania to get a room ready for the little one. I hope you don't mind." marcus says with a smile after he has seen my look on the small boy.
„Thank you! That means a lot to me. I am guessing you have seen the bond between us?" I ask since he hasn't said anything about it yet other than showing aro. He nods at me in answer.
„I did, of course I did. Looks like you have in fact found yourself a son, just like your mates." he answers and smiles brightly at me. A son? I mean I right away felt the connection to the little boy, but I didn't thought of him as my son. But than again, I right away called him baby boy, which you technically only call your son. Honestly, I never thought I would ever find myself a child. But at the end of the day, i don't care. I am just way to ecstatic that I did find my him! My son. This sounds so strange and so unbelievable right.
„My son." I whisper, carefully taking him out of janes arms and instead cuddle him into my chest. Kissing his forehead softly.
„Can I stay with you? Please?" my baby boy asks me softly and so hopefully it is heartbreaking to think of what he already had to go through.
„Of course baby boy! You are doing to stay here with me and everyone else." I answer him kissing his forehead a few more time. The little giggles that leave his mouth makes my chest warm up in love.
„I am afraid to interrupt, but I am afraid my boys and i need to leave again." my brother says with a sad smile. Frowning as well, sad that they have to leave so soon again, but I do understand. They have the rest of the family there as well as there jobs and schools back there.
„Thank you again for your help! Please tell the others that i said hi." I tell them sadly. They one after the other hug me, also telling Paul that they are happy to have met them and they can't wait to see him again. So after one more hug they leave. Carlisle also asked me to please not hesitate to call him, if I would have a question about any health issues concerning Paul. Of course I thanked him for his offer and just minutes later, they ran off to take the next plane back to America.
„Masters, May we take our mate and son back to our room? It has been a long day." Felix asks the three kings who quickly agree.
„Before we forget it. We will give you a week off of your guard duty's to get to know your son. He has been through a lot, so please make sure he feels loved and welcomed here." caius informs my mates just as we were ready to leave the room. I quickly walk back up to him, my baby boy still in my arms, to hug him and the other two in thankfulness.
„Thank you three so much! You have mi idea how much that means to me!" I tell them. just when I walked back to my mates, another topic comes to my mind that makes me stop in my tracks.
„I also would ask you to not execute them before I had a go with them. They need to get punished for what they have tried to do and for what they have done to my baby boy." I ask of them.
„Don't worry my dear, we won't do anything before talking with you about it. We already realized that you would have a go with them as well." aro says and I see caius smirking proudly at me. Nodding at them again in answer.
„I appreciate it, thanks. You can do whatever with them, I honestly don't care. But before they die, I will show them what will happen to someone that dares hurt my son!" I say and leave with my mates trailing behind me.
„You going to punish me?" the soft and frightened voice of my baby boy asks to my defeat. He must of misunderstood me back in the thrones room.
„No baby boy! I will not punish you! Don't even think that for a second." I tell him softly caressing his face with love.
„Those two who have hurt you, We brought them back to here. I was talking about them since I am going to make sure to hurt them just as much as they hurt you. My wonderful baby boy. I promise you with all my heart, I will never ever hurt you!" I explain softly, hoping he will understand and to trust me on this. He looks at me for some time before nodding slowly. His head laying back on my chest in comfort.
„Thank you mummy." he whispers. Feeling my eyes fill with tears of joy, I kiss his forehead.
„You are more than welcome baby boy" i answer him honestly. Knowing fully well that this little boy has me wrapped around his cute little fingers.
„So baby boy, tell us about yourself." Jane says shortly after we reached and entered our bedroom. To my irritation i see a new door there, well I will have to interfere a bit later. Now i need to make sure my baby boy feels comfortable around us and also get to know him. Need to learn what he likes to do and what his wishes and dreams are.