26

Meredith's pov:
The days have been really great with my family around. Everyone seemed to get along really greatly! At first I was afraid that my family and the volturi kings won't get along but they were getting along amazingly! They even were already talking of visiting them in Forks and also for my family to visit Volterra from now on regularly. Aro was very impressed that Carlisle had send me away back when they came to investigate Renesmees birth. He was stunned that he would do so just to make sure I wouldn't kill them all. It would of gotten me my mates a bit sooner, but honestly I am not too sure I would of even noticed it back them. After all, I did see them back than from a safe distance, so I think I would of never even realized it.
„Auntie? Can we go outside to read?" my little pumpkin asks with a small pout. Smiling softly at the little angel sitting on my lap surrounded by a lot of books.
„Of Course! What book do you like to take along with us?" I ask her to which she instantly starts to think deeply about it. From time to time she picks a book up before shaking her head and lying it back down. Watching her like this, I do have to hold back my giggles to not hurt her feelings, but I do find it extremely cute how serious she is taking it to find the perfect book.
„Why don't you try this one little one?" alec suddenly stands in front of us, holding out an old looking book with lots of different fairy tails in it. She thinks about it for a bit before a wide smile appears on her face.
„That's Perfect! Thank you uncle alec!" she says, shocking not only me but him as well. His eyes get tearily but he ignores it and scoops the little girl in his arms!
„Am I allowed to come along with you guys?" he asks her after kissing her forehead a few times.
„That's a Great idea! I would love for you to come along!!" Pumpkin answers and giggles out happily. Smiling at the cute side in front of me, my niece and one of my mates hugging and giggling with each other. My chest feeling all warm at the sight in front of me. That is just how it always was meant to be!
„Love? Are you ready to go to the garden?" My sweet alec asks me, softly caressing my cheek while watching me curiously. Smiling at him with love, how could I get this lucky? Four perfect mates that love me just as much as I love them. Sighing softly.
„Yeah, I am ready!" I say smiling at him.
„Alec. I Love you." I softly say, kissing his lips softly before reaching for the little girl in his hands and make my way to the garden.
„Auntie, why did you tell uncle alec that you love him?" my Pumpkin asks me innocently. Hmm, How Should i explain that to her.
„Well Pumpkin, Thats because i love him very much." i simply say, not knowing how to explain it.
„Like mummy loves daddy or like they love me?" she asks me her head again slightly tilted to the side. Genuinely interested, which surprises me.
„Like your mum loves your dad." I answer her, kissing her forehead when I see her smiling brightly.
„That means I get to really call him uncle alec. Right?" she asks me hopefully and than everything suddenly made sense. Of course she wanted to know so she can finally call them uncles and Jane auntie as well.
„I am sure all of them would love it if you call them uncle and aunt." I tell her making her smile nearly splitting her face in half.
„Ok. I was afraid they might not like that. Uncle alec also had tears in his eyes after I called him uncle." she whispers softly as if afraid someone would hear her worry.
„May i?" alec suddenly asks me and stretches his hands towards my Pumpkin. Softly handing the toddler back into his arms he right away kisses her forehead and cuddles her tightly but careful to not hurt her.
„You never need to worry about what to call me or your aunties other mates. We all love you very much and care a lot for you!" he explains just as we leave the building and step out into the sun.
„but you saw correctly. I did have tears in my eyes when I heard you call me uncle. It were happy tears though! I was and still am very happy that you have called me uncle! And I know for a fact that the others will feel just like me. Like I already said, we all love you a lot!" he goes on and slowly takes a seat under the tree, so mine and now Pumpkins and mine usual spot.
„Ok! Than i am going to call them that too from now on. Cause I do love you all too! You made my auntie very happy, so I love you tons!" Pumpkin answers back to her happy and giggly self. She pulls her earlier chosen book out and slowly leans her head on alecs chest to start reading.
„And just so you know. I love you too my love." alec softly whispers in my mouth, kissing below my kiss. Sighing a bit dreamily at his actions, I lean my head onto his shoulder, feeling happy spending time with him and my pumpkin. I watch my niece reading, giggling from time to time or frowning a bit. Alec has laid one arm over my shoulders, softly stroking up and down my arm. No words were needed at that moment, we just all enjoyed the quietness with each other. It's comforting and relaxing, at least that was till emmet came along with my other three mates.
„I am sorry limba bean but I need to kidnap the little angel to Marcus! He is insisting that she comes and eats the food he made for her. And just to encourage her a bit more, he may has even made some cookies for you!" emmet says making my pumpkin squeal in joy. She quickly kisses mine and Alec's cheek before lifting up her arms to be lift up and carried to the kitchen where marcus apparently is already waiting for her.
„Till later Auntie! Bye uncle alec, uncle Demi, uncle Felix and aunt Janie!" she says and gets carried away from us. My mates apart of alec of course, look shocked but happy none the less.