Chapter 12 - The Sports Festival (Part 3)

Bakugo was disappointed, but also impressed. On one hand, he was disappointed he wouldn't be able to have a proper one on one match against his brother,  on the other he was incredibly impressed by the display of power from both. Considering the extreme damage done to the arena, it would be a long time before Iida's match against Shiozaki, and even longer before his own match against Kirishima. 

However, he was annoyed it took so long for Todoroki to take his brother seriously, and almost lost as a result of it. Regardless, he got up and left with not a word to either Kaminari or Kirishima, who were sitting next to the explosive boy. The other two boys looked at each other, but didn't want to antagonize the irritable Bakugo as it was considered common knowledge to try and not annoy him. Well, not knowledge, but more common sense. Basic survival instinct.

Anyway, Bakugo had gotten up and had started going down to the infirmary when along the way he saw Endeavour, who seemed mildly happy but somewhat annoyed. It was weird, and he put it down to Todoroki using his fire, something that he hasn't done in combat beforehand, evidently much to his father's dismay. 

He admired the number 2 hero for his raw power and strength, along with their brutal technique but was not a fan of the way he interacted with other people, nor the hero's willingness to sacrifice others' lives. Whilst Bakugo knew he was definitely not one to judge the way people interacted, this was definitely something Todoroki did not deserve to be treated so badly for.

Todoroki would have to manage his family troubles on his own. Right now, Bakugo's brother was worse for wear, and he needed to go check on him. 

He rushed through the canteen, headed to the door but quickly picked up a couple of iced teas from the vending machine. One for him, one for Izuku. His brother would need the sugar and caffeine. 

Once he picked up the drinks, he continued to Recovery Girl's temporary nurse office for the day. At some point along the way, Iida joined him after defeating Shiozaki in a matter of moments having had simply pushed the vine haired-girl out of the arena. He was worried about both Izuku and Uraraka, the latter still recovering from her injuries from her bout against Bakugo. 

The blue-haired boy was worried but did not attempt to interact with Bakugo, as the two continued on their short journey. 

Eventually, they wound up outside of the temporary office and knocked, (with Bakugo knocking somewhat more violently, much to Iida's dismay). When the door opened, Recovery Girl looked up at them and sighed, "Are you two injured as well?"
"No, we are just here to visit our injured classmates, if we may?" Iida responded, before Bakugo could start screaming.
"Very well, but keep your voices down so they can rest properly," Recovery Girl responded, directing the last part at Bakugo. She had not forgotten him from the first day, or the USJ incident. 

Bakugo knew this and made a "tsk" noise as he ignored the hero and went round to where the students were. Uraraka was almost completely recovered and just regaining her energy, Todoroki was sitting up with his left arm bandaged whilst it healed and a conflicted look in his eyes, and Izuku was still unconscious, thankfully without burns still but twitching slightly as some lightning continued to arc off of him, the excess energy not being controlled in his unconscious state. As a result he was put further away from the others, in a special area for students that have issues such as this, but primarily the area was fireproof but also sealed off from electrical appliances and everything nearby was slightly more durable.

Bakugo sighed and pulled a chair up near his brother's bed and tuned the television into the sports festival, ignoring Uraraka and Todoroki. He placed the other iced tea onto a bedside table that was next to his brother, and watched Present Mic introduce Mina and Tokoyami.