Chapter |27| Handsy Wedding Planners

I woke up with my head resting against Ryder's bare chest, his arms wrapped around me and my leg slung over him

I woke up with my head resting against Ryder's bare chest, his arms wrapped around me and my leg slung over him. I took a deep breath to take in his scent and sighed happily. This is what I want all my mornings to be like.

I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed and trudged over to the bathroom, sleepily. I did my business, had a quicker shower and then brushed my teeth, before walking back into the bedroom.

Ryder was fully awake now, still shirtless, but with a pair of dark blue jeans on. He smiled when he saw me wrapped in just a towel and brought me into his arms for a good morning kiss. His hands slowly began making its way up my towel, so I playfully pushed him away and grabbed my clothes, before running back into the bathroom.

I changed into a red thong and a matching bra. Then I put on some deodorant and slipped on my cashmere sweater and my black ripped jeans. I put on my Adidas trainers, some gold hoops, my heart necklace and both of my rings. I decided to wear my engagement ring and my wedding ring, both on the same finger.

They sparkled under the light and I loved how beautiful they were. Ryder has really good taste.

I made my way back to the bedroom and Ryder, now fully clothed, was picking up our suitcases. I opened the door and both of us walked down to the black car waiting for us.

A tall leggy blonde was standing by the car, busy typing away on her phone. She glanced up at us and a huge grin broke out on her face. She tucked her phone away and began walking over to us.

"Ryder." She beamed, hugging him a little too long for my liking. I coughed, gaining both their attentions, and looked at Ryder for an introduction.

"Oh sorry, Gabi this is Sarah, my life saver." They both laughed at the inside joke, whilst I stiffened at his clear affection for her.

"Ryder you know I was just doing my job. Anyone would have done the same thing." She said smiling, her eyes never once straying from his.

"She planned our wedding, with Kira and me. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to freak out but the venue flooded two days before our wedding and almost everything was included, so we lost it all. I was freaking out and I thought that we would have to post phone the wedding but then Sarah called in a few favours and got everything prepared. I owe her a lot which is why I insisted on paying her double but she her modesty got the best of her and she refused." He grinned, looking at her with amusement and happiness. It irked me. Even though it shouldn't, it did.

"Ryder, stop please. I'm just glad you guys had a wonderful wedding. Remember, just because you're married now doesn't mean you can forget me and our weekly coffees." She teased, her hand trailing up and down his arm.

I half-expected Ryder to shrug her off and tell her to keep her hands to herself but instead he just smiled at her and continued to let her grope him.