chapter 12

Third Person POV:

It has been a couple of weeks since Wade has moved in. He gets along with everyone, especially Peter's parents. You may be wondering if anything has happened between the two lovebirds...nope!

Between school and Peter's very invasive family the two barely get any alone time. Wade is sleeping in a spare room on the floor below Peter, so it's harder for them to sneak up and meet as one of them needs to take the elevator, which makes an awful noise ever since Tony 'fixed' it.

Although one night things went differently. The avengers got a call from Fury and within an hour they had packed up, leaving Peter in charge. The only people left in the tower were Wade, Peter and Bruce, who refused to turn green for the mission.

Bruce was pretty strict, making sure he always had eyes on the teens, one way or another. But as soon as the boys heard his bedroom door lock at around midnight, they sneak into the living room.

"Movie marathon?" Wade suggested. Peter nodded enthusiastically. He had grown really fond of the blonde haired boy. Wade flicks through a stack of dvds and picks out the first three star wars films.

"Episodes one to three are the shit!" Wade said. Peter rolled his eyes, giving the blonde a look as if to say 'stop'. Wade help up his hands innocently. He paused for a second before smirking. "All I am saying is daddy wan Kenobi can do me any time!"

Peter chokes on his breath, laughing so hard he thinks he is going to pass out. Wade chuckles at the brunette, trying to quiet down the voices in his head.

That was my line! At least give me credit.

Oh stop moaning. At least he I
actually used your one. Which is so not fair by the way. Mine was so much better.

'No yours can never be said out loud.' He says to himself, trying to calm both Peter and the boxes down.

Once Peter was reasonably stable again, Wade pressed play and the two cuddled up to each other as the opening credits started.

Peter hummed along to the theme tune, which Wade thought was absolutely adorable. Most of the movie was spent laughing at jokes Wade made or the pair gazing into each other's eyes. They got through two of the three films before Bruce walked in, sleepy and annoyed.

"Go. To. Bed." He said grumpily. The boys giggled and got up to turn everything off. Bruce didn't watch them for too long, it was gone 3am after all. The boys said their goodnights and parted ways.

Peter got to his room but stopped outside the door. "I am gonna tell him. I am gonna tell him." He whispered to himself, trying to hype himself up.

He quietly scampered back down the corridor to the elevator. He must have pushed the button at least one hundred times before the doors finally opened, allowing the excited teen access.

Little did Peter know Wade was doing the exact same thing as him. When the doors opened they both crashed into eachother, landing in the floor with a thud.

Peter scrambled over to Wade. "Are you alright. I am so sorry." Wade was rolling on the floor laughing. Peter grabbed his broad shoulders and sat him up.

His eyes had a fire in that Wade hadn't seen before. Peter took a shudderey breath and mumbled the words, "I like you, Wade Wilson."

Wade, being the sarcastic dumbass he is, just cupped his hand around his ear. "What was that? I didn't hear you."
Peter rolled his eyes, the fire getting stronger. He pulled Wade in close, so their faces were less that an inch apart.

Peter locked his lips onto Wade's. Wade moaned gently, wrapping his arms around Peter's neck, drawing him in closer. He opened his mouth allowing the kiss to deepen. After several minutes the two came up for air, flustered and breathless.

"You didn't answer my question Petey." Peter slapped him gently on the back of his head.

"You really want me to say it?"

"Of course I do!"

"I like you, Wade Wilson."

Wade had no sarcy comment, or whitty joke. Instead he pulled his Petey in for another kiss, this one fiercer and more passionate than the last.

"Your stuck with me now Peter Parker."

"I'm not going anywhere."