chapter 16

Third person POV:

Wade ran through corridor after corridor, shooting anyone who got in the way. He could hear strangled screams coming from below him, so he found the nearest staircase and flew down it.

He ended up in a large basement, full of makeshift cells. There was one particularly large one with concrete walls, and one barred window right in the far corner of the room.

He passed though the cell block, trying not to focus on the people screaming at him for help. He needed to find Peter.

He got to the suspiciously secure cell and bust open the door. There laid out on a table was Peter. He had multiple needles sticking out of his arm. Black whisps were snaking up his torso, turning his skin black. Next to him stood the masked figure, along with several doctors.

"Hello fuckface. Kindly release my Petey so I can take him home." The masked man turned round to face Wade. He snarled, drawing a knife. "Well hello taskmaster. What a lovely establishment you have. I might change the wall colour though."

Wade began shooting round the table, getting every doctor. He then aimed at a female wearing a cat costume perched on a chair in the corner. She ran past him, and out of the room. 'shit' Wade muttered. He didn't want to let a single one of these pricks roam free.

Another scream escaped Peter's lips. His eyes were closed, and he had small cuts on his forehead. "Peter! Peter I am here." Wade carefully pulled out the needles, and lifted him of the table bridal style.

"You won't escape Wilson. After what you did to us, you will never walk free again." Taskmaster swung at Wade, who dodged it easily

"How about no." And with that Wade teleported to his  apartment, leaving the avengers to clean up his mess.

A/N

Sorry for this chapter. It's not the best but I needed a filler.