Part - 1

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A beautiful morning..........

Two beautiful souls are sleeping peacefully. One on bed and one on couch, wondering why?? Then let me clear your confusion.

Yesterday was their wedding and yesterday night was their wedding night.

Their marriage is a typical arranged marriage. They are not against their marriage or anything. This is the first time they are together, that too alone. Rishaan wanted to take things slow and asked her to sleep on the bed while he took couch himself. She was confused not understanding what 'taking things slow' means, but she shrugged her thoughts and fell asleep.

Meet Rishaan
Young successful doctor, rich, kind, caring, handsome(more than required) and has a very big heart. Each and every patient loves him a lot, well, all of them are children. He is a Paediatrician. He knows how to handle children and takes very good care of them lo. Mainly he loves children a lot.

Meet Mahira
Young, beautiful, innocent, naive, bubbly, super gorgeous and cheerful. She is too innocent to understand the evil world. She is a child at heart and a pure soul. She completed her graduation in Computer Science and Engineering and is working in MNC company.

Her family is very very conservative, thinking or talking about a guy is equal to a sin in their place. It is a great deal for them to let her study. On one in there family studied as her (especially girls). They are from a village. So, love marriage is out of syllabus for her. To be exact, she doesn't even know what a husband and wife relation will be. No one is there to tell her about it(I feel pity for Rishaan).

She is a very quiet child in front of her parents and grandparents, but a very cheerful person outside their house.

After one year of her studies, her parents and grandparents decided to get her married. Even Mahira has no problem with that and told them that it's their wish. After 4 months she is married to Rishaan. They met only twice before their wedding.

Well, we can say that it is love at first sight for Rishaan. He was never into these relationships and all. He is only waiting for one girl who can rule his heart. Till now he waited for that one girl, but never he felt like that with any one. So, he agreed with the choice of girl his parents choose for him. Now, the girl who is his wife became his everything when he tied wedding chain around her neck.

Out of curiosity, you people can ask that why did a doctor married an engineer???

There is no rule that a doctor has to marry a doctor only!!!

But there is a reason for that as well!!!

Well, you see Rishaan is the only son of his parents who own a multi nation company. As he want to pursue his career in medicine, they want an heir to take their legacy down the road.

That's the reason why they choose Mahira who is an employee in their company.

So, why Mahira??

There are so many female employees in their company.

She is one the best employees they have (excluding the senior employees). She is efficient, hard working, ambitious, innocent, clam, super gorgeous, beautiful by heart, always helps others to finish their work and a very kind soul. What more they need. If she is trained a little more then they can pass down their company to her.

—————

Morning after their wedding.........