Part - 4

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 6 months......... which is almost one year of their marriage.

Rishaan is in rounds to check on his patients.

When is passing by a room where news is playing on TV caught his attention.

It says..............

BREAKING NEWS: "All the illegal activities done by Mr and Mrs. Devansh are in lame light."

That shattered his entire world. He couldn't believe what he is seeing, unable to believe, he immediately called to his wife to know what is happening in their office.

She tries to clam him down and asks him to not to worry.

"Are you joking?? How can I clam when I came to know that my parents are been arrested when they are not yet fault." He yells at her.

"Okay okay...... come to home, we will talk." She tells him.

"Noooooo...... I am coming to office now!!!" And was about to hang up but is stopped by Mahira's shouting.

But finally, he agrees to come home instead of office.

When he came home, Mahira tried to speaks with him he didn't even tried to listen to her and adamant is meeting his parents. He rushes to police station to meet them.

In Police Station....

"Mom!!!  Dad!!!" He meets his parents and hugs them.

"Beta!! Please stay away from Mahira!!! We are wrong about her. She is not what she appears to be. She is the reason behind everything!!!!" They tell him.

It is a big blow on his face. He never in his dreams thought that his innocent looking wife has this much cunning brain.

Even though they are his parents he couldn't believe them that easily. After all she is his wife and also love of his life.

He promises them to take them out of this case and leaves from there thinking about everything.

How his parents ended in prison?

And been accused of illegal activities

How his parents are blaming his wife?

He is not understanding a single bit what is happening around him.

He decided to talk to the police about the case and know what are the profs against them and who did all this top his family.

What he found out is a big shocker for him.Never in his dreams he thought will happen like this.

He comes home and decided to confront his wife........

"Mahira!!! Mahira!!!!...." he shouts from hall.

She come running to him and hugs him, but he harshly pushes her away from him.

"Rishaan....." she is shocked with his behaviour.

"You used me!!!! I am just a puppet for you and nothing more!!" He yells at her, from Conner of his eye and tear escapes showing how hurt he is.

"Rishaan!!! What are you saying???" Mahira asks flabbergasted.

He laughs sarcastically......

"What a plan!!! What a plan!!!! You acted as an innocent wife while plotting against my family. You used me!! And here I thought that you love me, but no I am just a pawn in your game." He shouts at her.

She doesn't say anything just stayed numb. This made him more angry. He wanted her to protest and he wants her to prove him that he is wrong, but to his disappointment she didn't even utter a word.

"You just wanted your revenge, but never really thought about me, right? What will happen to me? How will I react to this matter? It never crossed your mind, right?"

He poured all his anger on her with tears.

She never saw him this vulnerable.

"Can I say something??" She asks. Till now she is quite because she knows that he won't listen to her unless he threw his anger on her.

"What else is there to say?" He says.

"Please!! Give me one chance to explain my self." She pleads, literally begging him.

He doesn't say anything, taking it as a yes she starts explaining herself.

-Peppermint_Kisses27