Bonus chapter - 1

NOT EDITED

(A/N): This chapter is when Mahira is still very innocent and Rishaan is having a tough time is controlling his desires.

P.S: This bonus chapter is little bit bold! Few might not find it bold but for me to write.... it is... hope you all will enjoy reading this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday...

Mahira doesn't work on sundays so she is at home chilling watching cartoons 🤦🏻‍♀️... (at least you could have watched some romantic movies Mahira... bechara Rishaan is having a hard time dealing with your childishness😂) while, Rishaan usually doesn't have an off on Sundays but fortunately he is free today so he is still sleeping hugging his personal cuddle bear.

Not so early morning.......

In their whole mansion only Mahira and Rishaan are there as their parents went to a small trip for relaxation and Rishaan has given servants off.

Mahira connected her bose headset (not to disturb Rishaan's sleep because he rarely gets off) to their tv and watching cartoons still lying on the bed as Rishaan is sleeping on her literally.

His left hand is around her waist holding her tightly, their legs are tangled while his head is on her chest cuddling her.

Even though, she is innocent and naive, she never felt uncomfortable around him. She is only shy when he comes close to her but never uncomfortable. Till now even Rishaan never crossed his limits taking advantage of her innocence or her trust on him. He is willing to take next step in their relationship only after she knows everything but meanwhile to calm down his hormones they would make out. Nonetheless, she is always shy whenever he initiates their intimacy.

Due to her laughter his sleep gets disturbed. So he slowly wakes up looking at his beautiful wife who doesn't have any idea how turned on he is just by looking at her cute cute antics.

Suddenly he hovers on her balancing his weight on his hands. Her laughter died down and is replaced by pink hue forming on her cheeks.

"Wh...at ar...are you.... doing?" She stammers seeing their proximity.

By now she has a little idea about their body reactions happening. His touch makes her feel things which she never felt before. Whenever he kisses her or touched her she feels good even though she is shy and nervous.

"What do you think I am doing?" He tells her in husky voice giving open mouth kisses on her neck.

"Please..." she doesn't even know what she is pleading for.

"Please what?" He asks her moving to her collar bone kissing her bare shoulder removing her straps.

"You... k.now wh...at I.. mean.." she mentally slapped herself for stammering so much.

"No I don't.." he says still kissing her and touching in different places where he never touched her.

"Please Rishaan... I can't say..." she says.

"By now you know what will happen between a man and wife so now stop acting innocent" he smirks.

She completed turned into a tomato.

Finally he smashes his lips on hers shutting her completely. After few minutes he releases her from the kissing as she is having difficulty in breathing.

He peaks her forehead and leaves her rolling to other side on the bed. If he didn't stop now then god knows what will happen between both of them. She immediately rushes into washroom feeling shy. He chuckles looking at her red faces who is looking beautiful with his love bites.