Part - 3

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days are going......

He started to explain her in scientific way first without jumping into physical relation or about human desires or told what has to happen between a man and woman to make a baby.

"Do you Know why you get periods?" he asks her, she becomes very uncomfortable talking about her periods with her husband.

And why not!??

She grew up in a society where you were always told that talking about periods is a taboo. And they were always told that not to share this with anyone.

In India even mere mention of the topic has been a taboo in the past and even to this date the cultural and social influences appear to be a hurdle for advancement of knowledge on the subject. Culturally in many parts of India, menstruation is still considered to be dirty and impure

Rishaan understands her inner turmoil and says "There is nothing wrong in sharing about your periods to your very own husband."

"Don't be embarrassed!! It is a very natural thing!!" He encourages her to speak.

After her husbands words she feels comfortable.

"No!" She whispers.

"You didn't ask anyone about it??" He asks her.

"We were not suppose to question about these things!!" She tells him very innocently.

He sighs.

He starts explaining the purpose of periods and everything.

In between she asks very childish questions like

"Do men also get them??"

Etc... etc..... those questions very innocent.... just like how kids ask their parents.

Some questions are very embarrassing to even answer.

Kissing and make out sessions became very common for them.

She started feeling different during their make out sessions. She doesn't even know what's happening to her but she knows only one thing that is she likes whenever Rishaan touches her in a way where no one ever touched her.

She is always desires to be with him in his embrace. She looses herself to him, she doesn't even care what he does to her it always feels so good. She lets him do whatever he wants to do with her.

Even though they did everything she never feel completed. Whenever she asks about it he just says "Now it's not the time!!" Or "You are not ready for it yet!"

But she had enough.

On 6th month anniversary they confessed their feeling for each other

They are having a date in their very own balcony enjoying their private time which they rarely get because of his busy schedule.