Part - 2

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days started to roll...........

They became best friends from strangers. The bond between them is unbreakable.

They share each and everything with each other what they did that Day and also about their childhood. They use to pull each other's leg. She is so care free with him. She never felt this comfortable and secure with anyone.

In this process he came to know her more. He understood that she is too innocent and also doesn't know how a husband and wife relationship works.

Flashback.......

He always shows his love to her in different ways like telling her sweet sweet words, kisses on forehead or temple, caring for her, asking weather she had her breakfast/lunch/dinner or not, taking extra care on the days of periods and so on......

One night.......

They were laughing and chatting happily and decided to watch a movie.

They started watching the movie sitting on the bed, holding each other hands and keeping her head on his shoulder.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Almost climax of the movie there was a kissing scene..... Umm May be a make out session as well.

This ignited new feelings in them, she was a bit embarrassed and looses her grip from his hand but he tightened his grip. She gasps and turns her head towards him. He was just inches apart from her.

Her heart was running a marathon. She was not understanding why was she feeling like that.

Both leaned in........ they were kissing each other. It was a very sweet kiss, but soon passion took over them and it turned into a make out session.

When they were about to cross the line...... Mahira pulled away from him, he was confused.....

What she told next just shocked him....

"Come, Rishaan we should sleep now." She said Blushing.

"What??" He asked her confused.

"That's what happens in movies and serials, right!!??" She said.

Shock would be an understatement.

"What do you mean??" He Asked her.

She confusingly looks at him.

"Are you not ready for it??" He asked her.

"Ready for what??" She Asked him back.

He just looked at her not knowing what to reply.

"Do you need time still?? Don't you like me??" He Asked her.

"Time for what Rishaan??" She said.

"Of course, I like you. May be more than like." She told him blushing.

"Then what is wrong??" He Asked her.

She frowns her eye brows.

"Don't you want this??" He Again tried to ask her.

"Want what, Rishaan? Why are talking in circles??" She Asked him

'Is she playing with me or she really doesn't know what I'm talking about??' He thought

He sighs and leaves the topic and asked her to sleep.

He takes her into his embrace and sleeps hugging her.

Next day morning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Next day morning......

When they are leaving the room to have breakfast, Mahira stops him and asks.....

"Do you think I will be pregnant ??"

He looks at her with wide eyes.

"Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled.

"Huh...!!" She was a bit afraid of him now.

He clams himself and asked her softly.

"Love, I didn't get you!! Why will you be pregnant?? Nothing happened between us, right!!??"

"Happened na!!! First we kissed and then slept, right!!?? That means I will be pregnant now!!!" She told him excited.

'Is this my wife or am I talking to a 10 year old child??' He thought.

"Love, do you know the process to make a baby??" He asked her just to conform his doubt.

She repeats what they did yesterday.

"But I don't understand one thing, Rishaan!! Next day morning when they wake up, they don't have their clothes on!! I don't get it how!!! But today we both had our clothes!!" He was not understanding what to do!! How to explain to her??

He got a clear picture that she way to innocent then required. He sighs.

"Don't worry, you are not pregnant!! But soon you will be!!" He told her near ear huskily. She blushes.

Flashback Ends ......

He thought to teach her everything before they move ahead of their relationship.

He is been thinking different ways to explain to her. He can deal with n number of children but to handle his one childish wife is a great deal.

(A/N) : Guys those people do exists!!! They don't know anything about how a marital relationship works. They don't know baby making process as well!! I don't know what they did in their 10th biology class.

-Peppermint_Kisses27