• B E T R A Y A L •

Tessa's POV

Tessa's POV

I was so excited for our date, I mean Thomas was acting strange lately so I thought maybe I was pressuring him into our relationship but when he asked me to go on a trip with him, I was over the moon happy.

I couldn't help but feel something was wrong, I shook those thoughts off when he asked me to go on this trip for a change and I'm not going to bring any negativity in here.

So I packed a pair of pyjamas and a few essentials and a t-shirt and tracks for Thomas.

The door opens and Thomas comes in, a grim expression on his face, but when he looks at me, he masks his face with a smile. I wanted to ask but I didn't. If it is something that concerns me, he'll surely tell me.

"Hey babe. You ready to leave?" He asks, coming over and pulling me in a side hug.

"Yup, I even packed few stuff of ours." I reply back.

"Great! L-let's leave then." He said and I didn't miss the little stutter of his.

I nodded and smiled widely, breaking from the hug. I took the carry bag and gave it to him. He smiled back at me and then we exit the room.

÷÷÷÷÷
Thomas first took me to this very huge and green park, where we enjoyed a lot. Playing silly games, reminiscing our childhood memories and laying in each other's arms. We even played with a few children playing there. It was fun.

It was almost evening so we went to a snack place, had some burgers, those were very tasty by the way.

And now here we are, at a hill station, far far away from the hustle and bustle of the world, gazing at the magnificent sun set, I lay my head on Thomas's shoulder and just enjoy the view.

I suddenly heard small and weak sobs so I immediately snapped my head up to see Thomas... crying?

"Thomas, what's wrong? Why are you.. why are you crying Thomas?" I asked panicked, cupping his now wet cheek, in the palm of my hand.

When he didn't reply, I got even more worried. "Thomas you're scaring me. Please T, tell me what happened. Is it something I did, if so please te-"

"It's not you Tessa, it's me. I'm the horrible person here, a very horrible brother, a horrible boyfriend and a horrible human, heck I don't even deserve to be called a human." My heart breaks for him.

"Thomas, you're not horrible. If this is about Aria, then I can assure you that girl loves you to the moon and back, she will forgive you, give her some time, and it's not that she's even punishing you for it, then please stop blaming yourself, what's in the past is past." I explain him, while wiping his tears.

"That's the thing Tessa, it's not just in the past anymore." I furrow my brows in confusion.

"What?" I ask.