• J O K E •

Aria's POV

Aria's POV

I had woken up really early today, or should I say I didn't sleep half of the time.

Why?

Isn't it obvious. I am still thinking about what happened yesterday. I once thought maybe I should go and tell him that we cannot do this, i thought i wasn't capable of doing this, he deserves more than some shitty broken girl, with ugly scars on her body, but then I thought, maybe he would like all of me, my past, my scars and me.

With the same hope, I feel like I can trust him? A little bit maybe? But I do trust him, after he saved me, of course not so much to tell him everything, but at least I do.

Then I thought maybe I really could give a chance to him. Plus his kisses are really nice.

Really, Aria?

Uhm

Bad Aria.

Whatever.

And since then, I'm searching clothes to wear, what should I wear? I dont understand where all my clothes go when I need them the most.

But finally I found the perfect one. It was a full sleeve turtle neck black t-shirt and a light blue Jeans with a black,white and grey overcoat.

I quickly got ready and went down to see Tessa, as usual, on the table, sipping her most favorite hot chocolate while scrolling down her phone.

She is a lot better right now. And I always hope the best for her. 

"What's for breakfast?" I asked her.

"Oh Good morning to you too A." She said and I smiled sheepishly.

"Good morning. What's for breakfast." I asked again, settling down.

"I bought sandwiches from subway because I didn't want to cook today." She said.

"Oh I love them." I said taking one sandwich out of the box.

"But Aria," she paused a little "Aren't you late right now?" She asked and I furrowed my brows. I looked at the wall clock to see it was 7:56 AM. I gasped.

I always leave at 7:40 and reach there by 7:55, and my work starts at 8. There's no way I can reach there in just 4 minutes.

Ugh.

"Ugh bye Tess." I quickly said and took the sandwich and my bag and a few files in my hand and ran out of the house. 

I reached the main gate of the apartment and opened the door and my eyes widened. I see.... Ashton? standing there leaning on his car while typing away on his phone. As he heard the gate close, he looked up and smiled at me. 

He stalked towards me. "What took you so long?" He asked.

"Huh? You were waiting here?" I asked back.