Mirage x Reader

I'm in Quotev too!
Genesis35576

I love Mirage <3

——————————

YOUR POV

You are an agent at the Diego Garcia base, the most respected female in there you worked with agent Lennox and Epps, your friends, well, more like your big brothers, you have known them since you all were new at the military stuff... and yes, you were part of the whole autobot vs decepticon war, didn't though that you would be part of it.

Now your life is amazing, you have new friends, younger but still friends, and of course the autobots. At the beginning you were a little bit afraid of them... but with time you ended up being a nice friend for them, you even taught them a lot of human costumes. You were known for receiving autobots and people with a warm smile and open arms... but you didn't like one type of newbies... the new recruits... aghh they always think that you're an assistant or just a girl there that doesn't do anything special.

And today was that day, receiving the recruits day...

Lennox: 'Relax, you'll put them in place'

Y/N: 'you know I can't, I never been violent or... answer to anything insulting, but I'll try...'

Lennox: 'aw come on! You'll pass through it aand... look how coming to make you company'

You looked where Lennox pointed and saw that beautiful Italian car... your heart skipped a beat and you smile instantly. Mirage... that perfect robot stole your heart but you couldn't tell him, what would it think? A human and a alien... robot alien... it could never be... this secret of you was only known by Lennox and Epps... and Bumblebee... and Ratchet.

Some noise interrupted your view and thoughts, the newbies were coming and you prepare yourself, stood up properly and smile a little bit.

Y/N: 'welcome to Diego Garcia base, where you're gonna be trained and put on prove so we can see if you fit this sector, you'll have  works assigned so please follow me so I can show you the place'

Aa you start walking you heard it, "look at her ass" the first awkward comment, then another "what is she doing here, she's a girl" "she maybe is like... the girl of the soldiers?"... and that comment was enough, you bit your tongue and swallow as you try your best not to loose cool.

Y/N: 'if you please shut up, I'm your superior and...'

"She is, that's why she's mad now" "she'll be ours if we pass the whole training " they were about to keep talking but someone came in...

Mirage: 'little mean male humans... are you bothering the female in charge here?'

Mirage's POV

She was doing an amazing job like everyday.  Looking like the perfect femme, she is beautiful but not only in an outside meaning, but she was kind, happy and willing to help everyone that needed it and that was got Mirage in first place, and now he's an autobot in love with a human... a really special human.

He was watching her as usual but he got in a protective mode when he saw the new recruits watching her in an inappropriate way... that made him furious and when she was cut talking, he has to do something.

Mirage:'so, are you gonna keep bothering her? Or you want a taste of my blaster...'

The recruits looked like they would spill their fluids all over the floor, then Lennox came and Mirage explained the situation.

Lennox:'well... for that you'll have your welcome run, right Y/N?'

Y/N: '6 rounds to all the base, no stop till you finish all round... and since you didn't let me explain what your training will be... we'll change it and make one specially for all of you...'

Mirage looked at her as she nodded and smile a little bit at him, with a blush on her cheeks.

When the recruits started running Mirage went to her and kneeled in front of her.

Mirage: 'look like you need a little bit of fresh air my signorina'

YOUR POV

You watch him offering you to go up and well, you accepted it, you really needed fresh air and a break from this whole work thing.

You were now sit on his shoulder and started relaxing once you two were a little bit far from the base.

Y/N:'Mirage... I would like to thank you... for saving me from those idiots'

Mirage:'anytime my signorina, you're not an object to be talked like that... and you are the boss for them, how could they do that?'

He said a little bit angry and you smile relaxing with every word he spoke, you loved his voice.

Y/N:'easy big guy you already rescued me hahahaha~'

Mirage:' I rescued a princess '

When he said that you blushed till your ears, but couldn't stop smiling.

-Time skip. Now far from the base.-

Y/N:'look at that view... isn't it beautiful?'

You spoke quietly and the blush when you looked at Mirage and he was staring at you with a big smile on his face .

Y/N: 'w... why you're smiling Mirage?'

Mirage:'you are like that view for me... beautiful I... I think you're amazing as you say... the way you always smile and try to be strong besides everything... like those idiots'

You felt your heartbeat increased with every word and you let out a little sob, this break was like letting everything else out and it was only you and Mirage.

Y/N:'you make my heart beat at a not normal beat Mirage... you're... I... I never thought I would tell you this but... I really admire you, not only as a friend... but like... like... love...'

You started to feel nervous but a metal digit made you look again to him and then you felt metal lips on yours, bigger but it felt so good. You closed your eyes and enjoy the moment.

Mirage:'would you be my sparkmate? My signorina?'

Y/N:'I... yes... yes of course!'

You smile happily and hugged him as you can. You heard him laughing a bit as he wrapped you in his "hands".

Mirage:'we can take a day... from work and go to the dessert as a... mh a date? To talk about ourselves... and as you speak I get to admire you more'

Y/N:'oh Mirage... you make me blush so much, I'll be looking like a cherry but... yeah I think I need a day off, its a date then'

Mirage: 'my sweet cherry'

You smile and you lean over to watch the sunset, smiling and feeling complete for the first time in a long.

Mirage was also so happy, so happy to call you his signorina and him to be yours... watching the perfect sunset.