Transformers x SuperpoweredReader

Transformers x SuperpowerReader

This is like a mixed up? Remember Wanda from Avengers, you haver her powers, that's it, not avengers or mashups, the government put you away from society.
———————————————

So... you were "normal" for a fee years, you enjoyed the first years of being a teenager until the accident, some sort of war happened outside your town but you didn't understand what was happening, you were only fifteen years old! You were supposed to go out with your friends, having parties, drink your first beer or something... not running away from shots and government people that were hunting you and more because you saw aliens, because you saw how many people died... and the government didn't need witnesses... they didn't killed you, but they did with your parents... they took you to somewhere but... why?

Experiments, that's why, you were young, strong and perfect for what they wanted to do, they have alien technologies and more stuff so why don't test it on you... their goal? Create a new kind of human, a superhuman or metahuman, whatever came out first... you were really scared of what they could do to you, you saw how they treated the other ones and it was shit... then your turn came... and they played with your mind, your brain was the ball in this game... the pain... the screams, nightmares, the things moving... whenever you liked! Wherever you liked... you gained control... and you find out that they gave you the telekinesis ability and energy control... you were too powerful, that's why you went into so much trouble until that sector of the government was about to get closed... so you are now in a type of car taking you to your new "home" your hands were trapped in some kind of... steel box? Your eyes were covered and there were chains on your ankles so you couldn't run... you didn't want to neither, you were so tired, hungry and in pain for the kicks and punches they gave you... it was like you were a punching bag.

When the car stopped and they took you by the hair pushing out of it, making you fall on the ground hurting and scratching both face and knees, making them bleed.

Y/N:'Aaghh... be careful you idiot!'

That was a mistake, because when you stopped talking whoever was in charge (since you couldn't see thanks to the thing covering your eyes) punched you in the face making your nose bleed.

-No one POV.-

AgentFowler:'Hey! What's going on here! Stop!' He came to see the new recruit that now looked like it was a prisoner or something, bleeding, scared, blindfolded and hand and anklecuffed! What the hell, he took Y/N by the arm slowly and gently.

Soldier:'now she's your problem, here are the keys... bye witch! See you in hell!' He throw the keys at agent's Fowler feet, he was angry at how they treated the girl... he would make sure that the soldier gets fired.

Y/N:'wh... where am I?

Fowler:'You're at Jasper, Nevada... here, let me take you this out and we can go to the medical area... you're bleeding too much' he said as he took out the chains of her ankles, the box of her hands and the thing off her eyes, she blinked for a moment before fully open her eyes... which were pink!

Y/N:'I... My name is Y/N...' she was shaking and with a soft smile, Fowler took her to the medical area, where 3 kids welcomed her with curiosity.

Fowler:'kids, she's Y/N, she's the new member of the team, please make her feel at home... and Y/N I know everything about your condition don't worry you're safe, you won't be treated like that again..."

Y/N smiled a bit while June took care of her injuries, nurse June was all worried for this child! What happened to her?

Miko:'Hey! My name it's Miko and he's Raf, and Jack! She's June the best nurse in the world... and tell me... what's your condition?!' The pink haired girl was loud and happy, Y/N let a laugh out of her mouth because of that as she was in the medical bed.

-Your POV./

Y/N:'well... First, I wasn't born with it... the government used me as a rat lab... but I'm fine and about my condition is... amh, how do I explain this... I better show you' You raised your left hand and moved your fingers, a pink essence came out of them and you make a little book float in the air, they all looked amazed and Miko was clapping all happy... yes, you want her to be your friend.

June:'that's amazing sweetie... you're good now, you can go with them to get used to the base and then Fowler will explain to you what are you doing here'

Y/N:'wait... aren't you afraid of me? Don't think I'm a witch or a monster? Where I used to live they all hated me and... called me that' you asked all surprised, they were taking this so calmly... they shake their heads and Mimo takes your hand carefully... almost all of your body is covered in bandages.

Jack:'we've seen weird stuff too that's why we don't look so concern about your powers'

Raf:' which they are cool by the way ahahhah'

Miko:'could you try to lift me up in the air?'

As you all laughed you enteres to a big place! And you couldn't believe what you saw! Giant robots! They were so cool and looked like... amh from another world, and in the middle there was Agent Fowler who waved at you. You smiled but then bright blue eyes were looking at you.

Y/N:'H... Hi'

Fowler:' there she is, she is part of your team now Optimus... yeah now she's a bit out of place... sector 7 (lol yes) treated her bad... that reminds me... here Y/N' he hands you a protein bar and a water bottle, you instantly ate and drank.

Ratchet:'did humans harmed you that bad?' You nodded as you took a bite of your protein bar.

Bee:'-she's so small... how will she protect herself?-'

Y/N:' mh I can, its  just that now I'm weak... back on S7 was horrendous... give me a few days and I'm on duty'

Bee:'-wait! You can understand me?!/' He said all happy and curious, you nodded again and smiled a little bit, the the taller bot came to you.

Optimus:'welcome, Y/N, we are autobots and Optimus prime, he's Bumblebee and Ratchet, there are more of us but now they're on a mission... I must say I'm curious... Fowler mentioned some abilities of you'

Y/N:'oh yeah amh... yes this will work' you moved your fingers and the empty bottle and protein bar floated trough the air while your pink energy guided them to the trash can.

The bots looked more surprised than the kids, it make you smile because of that, it wasn't a look full with fear or grossness, but full with amazement.

Optimus:'now I understand... And about your injuries, don't worry, no one here will ever treat you like that... welcome to the team.

-Time skip because yes./

A week passed and now you're fully recovered and with lots of energy, you've met Bulckhead, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Arcee, you loved them all, Optimus was like a dad for everyone and you learn that Ratcet it's like a grumpy cat... ah Bee now it's your brother! Ahahaha and now you would finally show your true power.

Y/N:'so agent Fowler told me I must try to protective you guys so... Bee come here please and Arcee I want you to throw something big at him... I'll stop it!' You said exited and Arcee was smiling, while Bee was worried.

Bee stood still and Arcee too a big wrench, you prepared and when the wrench was close to Bee, who closed his optics, you created an energy shield, it was pink and stopped the wrench, they looked happy with how you managed it.

Y/N:'I think... with practice I can protect you guys from the shooting or the weapon Decepticon use... '

Bee took you on his servos and placed you on his shoulder, you happily put yourself comfortable and watched how Fowler was happy too, you are now useful and not just an experiment and you loved everyone! Yes! Even Miko and Ratchet ahahaha... this... this is your new family.