Arcee x Raf

Arcee x Raf

Cute friends.
This was a request!
———————-———————-———————-

The night had come to the base, it was a little colder than usual so the kids decided to stay at the base, take advantage of the cold and have something like a slumber party, of course Ratchet was "excited" about it is that he locked himself in his room early before the lights went out outside the base.
Optimus spent some time with the kids chatting and learning about this strange human activity, but he soon had to leave to recharge since every day must be full of energy for any accident or possible encounter with decepticons.

Those who were still standing were the Sides brothers and Suns, although they were already dozing, Bulkhead was in a corner as if supported already with his optics closed.
On the other hand, Bumblebee was playing one last game of video games with Raf and Miko, Jack was saying good night to Arcee and Wheeljack, who with a gesture of wave went to their own rooms.

With the passing of the night Miko fell exhausted on the couch and Jack was already asleep in his sleeping bag, but Raf, no matter how hard he tried, could not sleep, he was in his own sleeping bag but he could not close his eyes, there was too much noise and it just started to rain, there were too many strange noises and he knew that everything had a reasonable and scientific explanation, but the mind sometimes deceives and plays with people making them believe that there are paranormal or dark things that want to attack them.

The little one was about to close his eyes and fall a little in the dream, but just a big thunder made him wake up suddenly and his heart jumped like a frog, he was really scared and could not go to his mother, everything was dark and he hates the dark, he cannot wake up Jack or Miko because he did not want them to know his fear of the dark and of things that possibly now are looking at him with desire of not letting him sleep.
He took his cell phone and with the flashlight he pointed the way, took a blanket to wrap himself up and shaking began to walk at a fast pace.

He knew that Mrs. Junes had gone home to rest and wasn't going to bother the leader of the autobots for just a silly fear of the dark, there was no other option but Arcee... but halfway through he started shaking harder and his breathing was getting cut off, maybe he was going to have an anxiety attack.

R: 'oh god... what do I do!

In that instant a lightning bolt illuminated a large body, it was Arcee and she bent down to take the smaller one in her servos.

Arcee: 'hey! Hey Raf? What's going on? Are you okay? Take it easy...'.

R: 'ah... i me... oh god it's an insignificance i... the darkness and the noises...

Arcee: 'hey... calm, it's not insignificant, I understand, come, let's go to a place with light so you can calm down'.

Raf did not know that Arcee could be so kind and understanding since she always looked so rough and quiet. But it seems that deep down everyone has compassion for others when one of the team is in trouble.

With quick and silent steps Arcee arrived at her quarters, closing the door and turning on her body... it was like magic, pink and blue lights shining, Raf's eyes were open in surprise and at last he showed a genuine smile, his heart was already calm... he felt he was in space with Arcee's color combinations.

Raf: 'thank you for this, it's really beautiful, I don't feel afraid anymore

Arcee: 'being afraid is normal... if you stay here at night again you can come to me if you are afraid

Raf: 'thank you, I was thinking of not bothering anyone... besides, Miko would make fun of me'.

Arcee: 'don't worry, your secret is safe with me, now I think it's too late to keep talking, I've recharged enough... it's time for you to sleep

Arcee took the blanket that Raf had on top and placed it in her servos, she lay down in her place and made like a small bowl in her servos for Raf, the youngest one curled up like a squirrel in winter, the female felt tenderness for the human... maybe it was her feminine side coming out, seeing him scared, shaking and alone... made her want to help him right away.

That night Raf was able to sleep peacefully and without waking up from any nightmare, Arcee's magic light made him dream beautiful things and he felt protected... when the sun started to rise, in silence Arcee went to leave Raf in the common room, she didn't want the others to wake up and see the boy coming out of her quarters, they could bother him for being afraid... but she will always remember that adorable face when the child sleeps.