Optimus x Reader pt. 1

Optimus x Reader

The war its over and it's time to say goodbye.

————————

This was the goodbye... not a see you later, a farewell, the last of them and it hurt so much, but the tears have to wait until they're gone, you can't break in front of them, it's not fair for them and you know it.
You're now with Optimus watching the sunset, the last sunset you'll see with him... and his last sunset on earth of course, tomorrow at first time he and the team are leaving earth through the portal... the last groundbreach.

Optimus:'I'll miss this view...'

Y/N:'it's beautiful isn't it?' You smiled as he took you on his servos and then placed you on his shoulder.

Optimus:'I'll miss you more, you're my sparkmate and I don't feel good leaving you behind' his voice was sad and serious at the same time, you sigh and caress his cheek plate.

Y/N:' look a me, sparkmate, please... and hear me out very well' he took you again and now both were face to face.

Y/N:'yes, it's sad... and it'll hurt a lot being far away from each other, but... Optimus you've been fighting this war since... I don't even know since when and now finally its over! You have the right to go back to Cybertron and watch it grow full of life again, see the team go back home and another refugees coming back as well... it's been a long journey, my love... and I won't be the last obstacle on it, my heart it's confused, it's happy because you finally will see your home at peace... and sad because I won't be there with you... but that's physically... I'll always be with you... in your spark... and un your memory... so don't feel bad, my love...' His optics now were leaking and he had a weak smile on his face, he put you closer and kissed your forehead and then your lips.

Optimus:you've become so wise, my spark... more than myself I must admit, it makes me feel proud of you and happy... and I'll be with you as well... in your heart and mind...'

Once more both kissed each other and watch the last light of the day, on other circumstances he would be on his holoform, but today they just wanted to be themselves.

-The next day.-

You've never seen Miko being this sad, or Raf and Jack, even Fowler was looking blue... everyone hugged each other saying goodbye and making promises, laughing and remembering good moments and the bad ones too.

Sunstreaker:'I'll miss you lil moma... who will take care of us?' You laughed at the nickname, you treated them like you were their mother.

Sideswipe:'yeah... you know us ahahaha the terrible duo' he laughed a bit sad and you smiled as well, they were like children and you always looked out for them.

Y/N:'I guess it's time to grow baby boys ahahah but don't cause too much trouble back on Cybertron okey?' They nodded and then a big yellow bot hugged you from behind, the one that you loved a lot, like a little brother.

Y/N:' I'll miss you too Bee, don't worry it'll be okey '

Bee:'Farewell big sister... take care of them... for me' he pointed at the children and you nodded.

Y/N:'always... I promise'

Ratchet and Ultra Magnus ket their optics leak for the first time in forever, Bulkhead was making joke with Miko and Arcee was making Jack promise to take care, same with Bee and Raf... you only watch along with Optimus and then... it was time.

Miko:'Wait! We have to take a picture all together!' She ran and placed her phone on top of a table and put the timer on, they all came together and smiled for the lovely picture, Miko took her phone and pass the pictures yo Bulkhead who will pass it to their mates later... and there it was, the last portal... the one that would take away the love of your life.

You all waved goodbye at them as one by one stepped into the portal... the last one was Optimus and you smiled the best you could for him, promising that everything will he okey for both... he left... and the portal disappeared... everyone was looking at that place now empty, it was silent until sobs were heard...
The kids turned their heads and looked at you, the tears were flowing through your face, you sobbed like a baby... you broke...

They all came to hug you and there were more tears, your heart not was confused anymore... it was completely broken.

-A few days later after the goodbye.-

You're now leaving next to Jack as their neighbor and it was good, they were now starting to get used to their normal life, just school stuff and homework, and chores of course. Your house it's not that big but it's lovely and you started a cupcake business, not to mention that the government pay you too, for serving the country.

You were giving a woman a box of cupcakes, waved her goodbye and when you came back inside home... you felt nauseous... oh dear, you ran as fast as you could and ended up throwing up in the toilet, it was stillborn morning so... you just ate a toast and coffee? Why... no, nah... well, like a lot of women, when you throw up in the morning, out of nowhere... you think of pregnancy... but... it couldn't be...

Y/N:'we... we did it the day before the last one... but it's impossible... how... no' you took your phone And called June. 'Hey. Amhh I have a little problem... could I drop by your house now?'

June:'yes sweetie you can'

You ran outside your home and went straight to June's one, she opened the door and let you in.

June:'what happened Y/N? You look nervous, are you okey?'

Y/N:'I... I need to take a pregnancy test... please... I'm scared...' you bite your bottom lip and June blinked in surprise, but she went to her medical room, you following her.

June:'you think it's possible?'

Y/N;'the times we did it he was in his holoform and well... he... came... inside' you said all embarrassed and June made you sit on the medical bed.

June:'Wow... well the only way to find it out like right now and be sure... it's taking a blood test'

Taking a deep breath June took blood put of you and started to work on it, you just were there playing with your fingers and your hair... trying not to think about the result.
It took like and hour for the test to have a result...

June:'sweetheart... you're pregnant, it's positive'

You blinked And tried to say something but... nothing came out on those firsts minutes, then... as your brain had processed the information, you smiled and put your hands on your still flat stomach...

Y/N:'I'll be a mom... June... ahaahahaha oh god!'

June hugged you and both laughed, that afternoon you had tea with her and Jack, not telling him about the baby yet... it was bittersweet... being a single mom would be hard... and you wished that Optimus knew that he would have a son or a baby girl... but he is never coming back...

-No one POV.-

...Or is he?