Transformers TLK x Reader

TLk
Bayverse.

Transformers x Reader with Powers.

Possible Optimus x Reader?

——————————————-

She never thought that this would ever happen, from something good, the end of the war, something bad came out, one last obstacle had to be... it had to be her, why?, since that day, only two have passed, but she has not been able to sleep at all and the... the autobots do not talk to her, only Optimus who tries to cheer her up... but nothing can encourage her.

-Flashaback.-

The fight with Quintessa was difficult, but when Optimus believed that she had already lost, she could see out of the corner of her eye that she hadn't... and using her powers, she transported herself to the exact place where Quientessa wanted to flee, a huge desert and then they saw each other face to face, blue essence emanating from that being and Y/N emanating essential pink... both full of anger, both about to explode in energy.

Y/N: 'I will not let you escape, you can try to run away as many times as you want, I will come after you'

Quintessa: 'then there is only one option... to end this madness at this moment. Flesshy!' and without speaking more, the attacks began, blows and shouts between them.
There was blood and also metal flying everywhere, but Y/N can't take it anymore and full of energy launches an attack that begins to disintegrate Quientessa.

Y/N: 'you shouldn't have messed with Optimus! You shouldn't have messed with my family!' Every word contributed with a wave of power against the damned... until little by little, it turned to dust... but the blue essence continues to float along with the seal of the knights... what? The essence approaches Y/N along with it.

Y/N: 'what is this? Agh... aghh!' Y/N was in the air as they fought while floating, now, in pain, she fell against the sand, feeling her own energy mix with the energon Quintessa left behind... now one eye was emanating the color pink and the other a vibrant blue, the same color as Optimus' optics... What's going on? The... the relic or that thing that Cade had as his personal shield now... now it's on itself... on her body just like Cade had it before.
Just when she thought she would die from this strange mixture, the pain stopped and she began to feel full of life and stronger than ever, she felt her own energy and the energon mixed together.

Y/N: 'What happened to me? What is this?' She breathed a little agitated, confused and nervous, until she saw the autobots' ship arrive, in a hurry and when they landed, Optimus ran out of it, seeing Y/N with a look of concern and surprise.

Y/N: 'I was able to destroy Quintessa but I don't know what happened... her energy got mixed up with my powers and this thing now won't leave me alone, just like Cade' she says nervously and by Bumblebee's look she knows that something is happening and it's not a good thing.

Op: 'we'll see what happens... you are not hurt and we finally destroy it, everything is fine, for now let's go back to England, to Sir Burton's castle... with more calm we will analyze the situation ' Y/N just nodded and they all went up to the ship, immediately Cade and Vivian come to embrace her, in this short time she has come to adore them and consider them family.

But the happiness was short lived, since what was happening to her was not good... the power of the scepter that Quientessa was able to absorb has been transferred to Y/N body creating a new form of energy, enough to bring Cybertron back to life, not totally but it's like giving the planet a little pulse, the problem is that this energy also absorbs the vital energy of Y/N....if they tried to pass it to the scepter and complement its energy, Y/N could die... and Optimus chose to look for another form, but the other autobots got a little upset and Y/N totally understood, so much war and so many years of fighting so that in the end the last obstacle would be again, a human life.