Married Single.

Raghav's POV:
Deepak, sales manager of our company was presenting the monthly sales report for this month. I usually pay attention to all meetings but I was a little disoriented today. I wanted this meeting to wrap up as soon as possible.

I took out my phone and was checking messages. I realized Ankita had neither accepted my request nor replied to my message.

"Raghav sir! This month's promotional strategy gave us good yields. So I propose the idea of using the same for the following months,Sir." Deepak's words brought my attention back to the meeting.

"Okay continue." I hope I agreed for something good because I trust Deepak.

The meeting went on for another forty five minutes and it was time for lunch. My secretary opened the lunch box sent from home for me.

Suddenly my phone pinged. The notification showed Ankita had accepted my follow request. At once I went through her profile. She looked great in all the pictures. She knows how to pose.

I was surprised to see girls commenting on a girls picture that she was beautiful, pretty or gorgeous. Do girls compliment each other?

Lesson of the day: Girls are like ocean. You learn something new about them literally every day.

My phone buzzed again. Now it was a message from her.

Ankita : Yeah! Single.

I was about to reply but refrained myself. If I reply within a minute, she will think I'm jobless.

I decided to have ten bites of food before replying her.

'One.... Two....Three...Six....Eight...Ten.' I couldn't wait any longer.

Raghav : Aren't you married?

Ankita: Yes I'm a married Single.

What nonsense does that mean?

Raghav: If you are married you, might be having a husband I believe.

Ankita: That's a universal truth which doesn't apply to me. Everybody gets a husband after marriage but I got a burden😪.

Believe me this is the meanest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Raghav : Are you sure?

Ankita: About what?

Raghav: That you are uncomfortable with men? Your text speaks something else.

Ankita: You got me wrong. I meant I was uncomfortable to be romantically close to a man. But when it comes to a fight, believe me I'm the most comfortable one in the entire city.

She is giving me eerie vibes. I was wrong in judging her. This women is beyond my imagination.

Raghav: I bet you can fight but not win.

Ankita: Wanna try?

Raghav: Sure! Prepare yourself and don't hide under a pillow if you are afraid. Just tell me, I'll let you go.

Ankita: My actions will be better than your words.

She went offline after sending that message. Now I am contemplating whether what I engaged myself in was safe or dangerous. I'm sure nothing bad would happen as I'm bigger and well built than her.

I checked the time and realized I had only ten minutes left before my next schedule to have lunch. I quickly stuffed my face with food and gulped down the water.

__________________________________

Rishi's POV:

'Humma Hummaaa...humma humma Hummaaa hey humma humma... humma humma Hummaaa...'

I parked my bike aside when my phone rang. It was a call from my mom.

"Yes Mom."

"Rishi can you do me a favor?"

"What is it mom?"

"Can you please pick up Ankita on your way back to home? She asked me to send the driver but he has gone out for some work ."

"Sure Mom. But tell me, where is she now?"

"Starbucks near AVB school. I'll ask her to wait for you in front of the Cafe."

"Okay then mom. I'm nearby so we will be back within half an hour."

I drove towards the Cafe. Ankita Bhabhi is such a sweet person. I spoke to her in the morning and I instantly came to know she is an innocent and pure soul. I'm happy I could be of some help to her.

I reached the Cafe and skimmed through the crowd to find her. At last I found her in front of the passage to parking area.

"Bhabhi this way." I made myself noticed.

She came towards me along with the person behind her.

Did she have a company?

"Mom asked me to pick you but I thought you were alone so I drove my bike Bhabhi. I didn't know you had a company."

A beautiful company to be exact.

"Oh I came out with my friend. Her name is Krithi."

"Hello." I greeted Krithi.

She nodded her head.

"What do we do now?" I asked them.

"I have an idea. I'll drive the bike and Ankita you come with me." She turned my side and told, "And you, if you don't mind, can you book a cab and get back home?"

Woah! Why should I? Doesn't she realize that she is the extra here? This is my bike and I'm only obliged to give ride to my Bhabhi and not her.

"Oh come on Krithi. Why should he ride a cab? Let us book one." Bhabhi interfered her.

"No, I can't let you ride a cab,Bhabhi. Mom will kill me."

I came forward to help her. Now I can't back out.

"You know how to drive?" I asked Krithi.

"Until when men will ask women such questions?"

What does she think? I'll lend my bike without knowing whether it is safe or not? I wanted to talk back but decided not to, as she was my Bhabhi's friend.

"If Bhabhi gets hurt because of you, you will have to answer many more questions then."

"Don't worry. She will be safe."

I booked a cab and it arrived in five minutes.

"Follow that bike." I pointed towards them.

They both sat on the bike and Krithi started the engine.

God please keep Bhabhi and my bike safe.

She drove skillfully like a rider but I was still anxious. I will calm down only when we reach home.

Thank God we reached home safe. I have to admit Krithi was good in driving but she has got a big attitude. Girls like her are totally not my type.

Bhabhi sent her back home when the driver came after fifteen minutes. Glad I don't have to see her anymore.

___________________________________