Marked as hers!

Raghav's POV:
I held out my hand to Ankita, to help her get out of the car. I extended my arm and she held onto it. We entered the party hall together.

Ankita looks so stunning today in her dress. She wore a cute, pink gown which was simple yet elegant. Her hair was curled in the ends and her kohled eyes plus her curved body completed her look perfectly.

 Her hair was curled in the ends and her kohled eyes plus her curved body completed her look perfectly

Yeah! She has to look beautiful in order to match me.

I have to mention here that I look breath taking in this maroon suit I'm wearing now.

We moved around greeting people and after some time Ankita left me to go chat with her family.

"Raghav!" I turned around to see Mithra aunty calling me.

"Hi Aunty." I greeted her smiling. She is the only sweetest person in her family. I sometimes wonder how people in her family were so unlike her. I hate her husband cause he had always looked down on me as if I were some gum sticking on his shoes. I still don't know why he hates me so much.

And needless to mention her daughter Shriya, who is always clingy and irritating.

"How are you aunty? Where is Uncle and Shriya?" I asked her, just to be sure I'm nowhere near them.

"Uncle couldn't make it today" she told me and turned to her left and yelled "Shriya come over here dear. Raghav is asking for you."

Oh no! What have you done aunty? I called for a disaster myself.

"Is that true? You called for me? So is Raghav finally noticing how gorgeous I am?" Shriya asked me, her eyes beaming with joy.

I can't speak anything bad in front of aunt but I believe she wouldn't mind if I sounded rude. She knows how her daughter annoys me everytime but she overlooks it considering her as a kid.

"Oh not yet and not anytime soon."

She ignored my insult and approached closer to me.

"You look so handsome today Raghav." She traced her finger on my face.

I pushed her finger away and turned towards Mithra aunty but I realized she was already gone.

Now who is going to save me from her?

"Come on Raghav. I know you like me and I can give you anything and everything that your wife has and has not given to you."

She reached out her hand to touch my abs but a hand stopped her in the middle. I turned my head to realize it was Ankita's.

"I think you like the abs of married men? Do you?" She asked Shriya glaring right into her eyes.

"Who is this bitch?" Shriya asked me and I couldn't take it anymore.