I Love You

Ankita's POV:

                          "Kidnap him. Make sure you wear a mask or something. Don't show your face even without knowing. Blindfold him and take him with you. I'll text you the location and you should be there right on time. If you don't want to die cruelly by my hands, do it properly." I instructed Rishi.

"Yes Ma'am. You needn't worry. I'll do it perfectly."

"Are you sure? Get somebody's help if you want."

"I'll see to it. You don't worry. Just concentrate on your preparations."

"Thanks for the help. I believe you would do it correctly."

Raghav's birthday is coming around the weekend. I'm planning to surprise him, a better one than what he gave me. And...I'm thinking of proposing too.

Saturday morning I got up a little earlier, showered and came out wearing a simple, elegant red dress which came up to my knees. I chose red purposely as it symbolizes love. I let my hair loose and put on light make up.

I was in a hurry as I had to leave before he wakes up

I was in a hurry as I had to leave before he wakes up. He usually gets up a little late during weekends but it is better to be cautious. I went to our garage and got in Raghav's car. Rishi might need his car to kidnap.

I drove the car towards the mountain in the north of the city. I've heard that there is a beautiful waterfalls there. But there is no permissions for bathing as the flow of water would be abundant. There is a watchtower owned by a private corporation though. I contacted them and hired the watchtower for five hours.

I reached there and the view was breathtaking. I thought of decorating the watchtower but seriously the decorations I make cannot compare to the decorations already made by the nature. So I let it be the way it is.

I texted Rishi the location and waited taking in the view as much as I could

I texted Rishi the location and waited taking in the view as much as I could. The cool breeze and water droplets that hit my face kept me company.

There was no benches in the watchtower so I would have to hold the cake in my hand later when he cuts it.

About fifty minutes later I heard footsteps walking towards me. I turned back to see Rishi and someone else dragging Raghav by his arms. They were wearing sunglasses and had masks on their face. I'm not sure which one is Rishi but I figured out Raghav. He was wearing his tracks and Tee. A birthday party in your night dress? I doubt whether he brushed his teeth now.