xvii. Walls

THE BOYS HAD all gathered up in Jimin and Hoseok's apartment a couple nights later for a dinner together, one they hadn't had in a while

THE BOYS HAD all gathered up in Jimin and Hoseok's apartment a couple nights later for a dinner together, one they hadn't had in a while. It was going to be pretty big scale, as Yoongi, Alice, and Seokjin were all cooking.

It was Hoseok's idea, as he said the best cook -whom they said was Alice- was with them, so it would be appropriate to have a dinner together.

"Hoseok-ah! Do you have radishes?" Seokjin yelled as he peeked his head inside the fridge.

"Yes!" Hoseok yelled from the living room. The other boys were watching a soccer game while the three cooked, Seokjin occasionally cheering on when a team scored a goal.

"It's down here," Alice creeped up behind Seokjin and stuck her hand in the fridge, opening one of the drawers.

"Oh, I'm blind," Seokjin muttered as he pulled them out.

The rest of the boys had eventually found out about how Alice was living there with Jimin and Hoseok, and they didn't have a single negative comment about it, shocking Alice. She would continuously apologize but they always reassured her nicely and always offered to be there if she ever wanted to talk. She had never been more grateful that Jimin was blessed with such good people.

"You should turn the heat down a little," Alice softly said to Yoongi who had been cooking on the stove.

"Ah," he nodded before turning down the heat. "I forgot, I'm not the real chef in the house for once," he said, causing a chuckle to come out of Alice's mouth.

"Dinner's ready!" Seokjin yelled loudly from the kitchen, prompting the boys to yell back in response, their words overlapping as they continued to watch the television.

Alice started to set up the table, putting eight of everything down- spoons, forks, plates.

Suddenly, she felt a presence beside her, taking the plates out of her hands.

"Jimin, go sit down, I got it," she chuckled lightly.

"No, I'm helping whether you like it or not," he smiled at her while putting down the plates.

"How annoying," she mumbled while going back to the kitchen. Seokjin and Yoongi finished serving all of the food into plates, putting them on the dinner table as the boys gathered around.

"It looks so good," Taehyung rubbed his hands together. They began to sit down, practically drooling as they eyed the food. Alice took the last empty seat that happened to be at the end of the table, as Seokjin sat on the other side.

"Wow, Alice is sitting at the king's spot," Jungkook remarked.

"What about me? I'm here too!" Seokjin's eyes widened as everyone laughed.

"Can we eat already?" Yoongi complained and the rest agreed before they started to dig in. Their arms stretched across the table to grab food from all around, which brought a slight smile to Alice's face. Seeing all of them so excited and happy to spend time together made her happy as well.