Chapter Oneshot: Watching the Kids

Third-person POV:

"Are you sure you're okay with this, baby?" Hotaru said softly as she pulled on her jacket. "You know I could wait another week or so until Fuyuto is a little more on his schedule—"

Katsuki smirked as he zipped her jacket up and kissed her. "You and Momo both need a little vacation from the little sparkplugs. I can handle a few kids. And icyhot." He added with an eyeroll.

"Ha. Funny." Shoto said as he walked up and hugged Hotaru before turning to Momo. "Just have some fun and relax. Enjoy your itinerary."

"Itinerary?" Hotaru turned to Momo in surprise as she passed their little girl to Shoto. 

"I planned a full day of fun activities and restaurant reservations!" Momo exclaimed as she pulled out a list.

Hotaru smiled and laughed nervously as she tightened her grip on Katsuki. "Oh...oh dear."

"Well, I think that's your cue to go. Have fun." Katsuki smirked playfully as he kissed her cheek and gently pulled her hands off of him and intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Let me say goodbye to the kids first. Kit-Kat!" 

Katsuhita came running in, quickly followed by her overprotective cousins.

"You'll come back...right Mama?" She whimpered into Hotaru's pants.

"Of course baby! It's just for two days: I'll be back tomorrow before you know it. And I made brownies for you and the others." Hotaru reassured her as she kissed her head and Katsuki came up with their little baby. Hotaru smiled as she kissed Fuyuto's white, fuzzy head. "Be good for Daddy, all right?" She whispered as she touched his little chubby cheek.

"Yes Mama." Kat said as she watched the twins and little Sakura wish their mother goodbye as both she and Hotaru walked out to Momo's car. "Daddy?"

"Hm? What's up, princess?" Katsuki glanced down at her as she tugged at his pants leg. 

"Why does Mommy look scared?"

"Ha!" Katsuki laughed. "Your mommy is the worst at keeping a schedule. And Auntie Momo made a full one today." 

"Poor Mommy." Kat murmured as Ryoka and Haruko grabbed her for another game.

"Poor Mommy indeed." Katsuki laughed again. 

A few hours later on a walk:

"I do hope she has fun. I need to make more time like this for her." Katsuki confessed. He glanced down and grinned as he realized 3-month old Fuyuto had fallen asleep in his wrap. "Finally. Squirt here is harder to get on a schedule than Kit-Kat was."

Shoto nodded in agreement as Sakura began to nod off, her pink hair falling over the pillow in the stroller Katsuki pushed. Kat, Haruko, Ryoka, and Storm ran ahead, Storm keeping a careful eye on his young charges, defending them from the occasional squirrel.

"So was Sakura. But still: easier than getting twins onto a schedule. I swear, even being a hero is—"

"Daddy! Haruko is doing it again!" Ryoka ran up to Shoto, showing him his ice-covered hand. 

"Haruko...come here." Shoto sighed as they paused and Shoto melted the ice off. 

"I didn't mean to Daddy!" Haruko protested. "Kat saw a big bug and it scared her so I tried to freeze it, but, but Ryoka used his magma—"