Chapter Oneshot: Love???

I had barely put away the mascara when I felt someone come up behind me and wrap their arms around my waist, settling his face into my hair and neck.

"Long day, love?" I asked the bush of blond hair as I kissed it before finishing up my makeup.

"Today I counted the minutes til I could come home." Katsuki confessed as he kissed my cheek.

"That bad? Did something happen?" I asked in concern as I turned and rested my arms around his waist as I looked up at his tired face. 

He shook his head quickly. "Just long."

"And the shower didn't help? This sounds desperate. Give me just a second, I have the perfect thing." I promised him with a kiss on the cheek as I ran out.

"Ohhhh Katsuki. Look who I found." I called as I held out the little, sleepy blond baby girl. "It's your second biggest fan."

Yu opened her dark red eyes and began to coo in excitement as she held out her arms to Katsuki.

"Da! Da da da da!" She squealed as she grabbed towards him.

Katsuki's face broke into a smile as he picked her up and she settled on his chest as she jabbered away.

"If she's my second, then who's my first?" He asked after both he and his little blond clone continued to smile. 

I grinned as I pulled him down to my level and left a kiss on his lips. 

"Who else? Now, I can distract the Midoriyas for a bit. You have fun with that little one and I'll have the boys distract Uncle Deku as long as needed." I said as I handed him a bottle and Yu's blanket. 

"You are the literal best." He sighed in contentment as he laid out on the bed and prepared to feed Yu, who was still cooing his name and kissing his chin.

I shut the door to be met by none other than a distressed-looking Katsuhita.

"Hi sweetheart. Are you all right?" I asked in concern as I noticed the darker shadows underneath her eyes while she followed me to the kitchen. "Are the dorms bad? You know I can request you spend the week here with us if needed."

She shook her head furiously.

"Mom, I should've told you this sooner, but—but—"

"DIE!" 

The bellow of my youngest son echoed from outside and I sighed. 

"Momma?" I felt a little tug at my sleeve and was met by Fuyuto's concerned red eyes. 

"Katsuhita, come with me." I said under my breath as Fuyuto led me outside. "Don't worry, I promise we'll talk alone as soon as I make sure your brother didn't destroy something important."

Katsuhita looked visibly relieved at my reassurances as she followed Fuyuto and I.

"Asahi." I held back a groan as I looked at the newest damage to the fence from his quirk. Storm merely looked on with a yawn as Asahi looked at me with terror in his eyes.

I knelt in front of him as I placed my hands on his shoulders. 

"Asahi, you know the rules about quirks without Mom or Dad. What happened?"

"I was playing with Fuyuto and...I let my quirk go. I'll fix the fence." He promised.

"I'll help and I'm proud that you told the truth, but you still need to go to time-out. Go upstairs, change your clothes, and come back down when I say so. All right?"

Tearfully, he nodded before he took off and I turned back to Fuyuto.

"Thank you, Fuyuto. Neither of you were hurt, right?"