Chapter:- 1

Daniya's POV:

"I swear I'm not going to attend this lecture ever. He just opens the projector and we have to understand the whole topic by ourselves. What type of professor is he?" Dua was saying gritting her teeth and I was just smiling. Well, she is saying truth. He really is the worst professor in our department.

"Calm down girl. You know how he is. Then why do you act like this?" I said walking out of the class. It's our break.

I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Hii. I'm Daniya Zayan Khan. And I think you all love my Father alot but not more than me. I'm his butterfly and his butterfly can do anything for him. Oohh sorry. I'm 22 years old. Currently a university student. Want to become a best Gynecologist. And I will. Insha Allah. I love my siblings alot. It doesn't matter if they are cousins or not. And I have a twin brother who is very irritating but loving also. My whole family thinks I'm innocent. But I'm not.

"Where are you lost girl?" I heard my bestie's voice. I looked at her and found we are in the canteen already. Well, that was fast.

"Nowhere." I said and she nodded.

"Sarvesh sir really make my head blast. I don't get a single thing in his lecture. Thank God I have Rabab Chachi to help me. Or else I would have failed in the previous exam." She said shaking her head and I chuckled. She is very sweet but if someone mess up with her then that person is gone.

"Well, where is this girl today?" I asked myself looking for my other friend. Well, she is one year younger than us but she spend her time with us in breaks.

"Hey guys." I heard her voice and found her coming with a big smiled. Justice Hill. Chachu Jack's daughter. She can make anyone smile just like her mom. But a blaster if you mess up with her. She is more aggressive than Dua.

"You are late today." Dua said and she rolled her eyes sitting beside me.

"Fought with your hubby?" I asked. She is not married okay.

"He is irritating. We broke up." She said gritting her teeth and I shook my head. It happens daily.

"Yes. Your same dialogue which you use daily." Dua said rolling her eyes. They love each other alot but keeps fighting. I think they can't live without fighting with each other. They need each other for fighting at least.

"But this time it's serious." She said and I smiled.

"What happened girl?" I asked rubbing her back.

"It was his birthday yesterday and he didn't like the gift I gave him. He said it's very boring." She said pouting her lips.

"What have you gifted him?" Dua asked.

"A card and a latest version Laptop. He needed that from last three months. I saw him doing his works sitting here in university to complete his presentations. I don't want him to work like that. He will fall ill. After university he goes for his job and returns home after 12. He definitely doesn't take care of himself. And there's not even a single person to take care of him." She said and tears were rolling down. I hugged her sighing and rubbed her back to console her.

"Relax girl. You know he liked the gift but he didn't want you to spend your money on him. It's your hard work and he thinks he is using your money. So don't worry little girl. He loved your gift alot." I said patting her back. She nodded. She pulled back and I wiped her tears. See I told you all. They love each other alot.

"Don't cry girly. It doesn't suit you. You look beautiful while smiling." I said kissing on her forehead. She chuckled. Then we did our lunch and we were walking towards our class when I stopped her. She was still looking sad.