Chapter:- 10

Affaq's POV:

"Won't you ask me anything?" I was about to check on my love when I heard another voice. And I know it belongs to the girl who has suffered just like my Mom. I'll protect her now. I couldn't save my mother from that beast but I can protect her from a beast like him and I surely will. I came back to reality when I heard my love's voice.

"About what?" Daniya asked.

"That why I reacted like that when you talked about my family? When you asked me about them so that you can contact them and call them here?" The girl asked.

"If you are ready to tell me then I'm here to listen to you. But if you want some more time then it's also fine with me. Choice is yours." Sunshine said and I know she might be smiling. There was a silence for sometime but what she said the next second shocked me to the core.

"My parents sold me. To a rapist." Is this possible? Can any parents do this? That too to an innocent girl?

"You father did the same with you." My mind said.

"But Mom saved me. And he didn't sold me. Those beatings are better than becoming a victim of r**e case. And I was a boy. She is a girl. Her respect and dignity is very precious. How can a parent do this to her? I swear if I ever come face to face with those selfish people I will give them a painful death." I said yo my mind.

"Okay. Now calm down and listen to her. I don't think your Sunshine will be able to repeat her past to you again. So listen to her right now then you don't have to ask your wife." My mind said and I nodded. I entered inside slowly and took a breath of relief when I saw the curtains were covering them.

"What?" My innocent wife said and I know she is also shocked.

"But why? Are they your foster parents?" She asked her and I realized. Yes. They can be her foster parents.

"No. They are my real parents. Both of them are drug addicted. So you can say they sold me to a drug addicted beast because they wanted money. Someone was giving them a huge amount if they lend me to him. So they did it. Sold me. We were very rich but my father betrayed someone and he destroyed him. And that's how we came on the road. But we had a small apartment near a beach so we started living there. But for living we need money. Both of them were already drug addicted so no one was keeping them on the work as they were all the time in their hangover. So I started working as a waitress in a café. The owner of the café was a lady and she was very amazing woman. She helped me alot. I left my studies because I couldn't afford it. But she used to buy me second hand books so that at least I can learn a little bit which I want to become. That's how one year went. No improvement in my parents condition. Nothing changed at all. Just like that I worked there like a bull for my parents. And one day I got fruit of those works. A damaged fruit. One day man named Baron came to the café and one of my friend was taking his order. He was looking at her with his lusty eyes. I was a savage girl. Couldn't see that and shouted at him. But who knew that one shout will bring destructions for me. After some months he came to my house and told my parents that he wants me. My Dad was the first one to agree as he offered them a big amount. And that's how I was sold. I tried to run away before he take me with him but fate was not on my side. He caged me in his territory. In a basement. But something shocked me when he pushed me in the basement tying my hands and legs. There were many girls lying on the ground in miserable condition. No one was in their senses as he had given them some heavy dose. I saw a girl sitting in a corner with tears on her cheeks. When I asked her what is happening here. She said once you come here you can't go out. Everything was okay till three to four days. I knew hell is waiting for me the time my parents accepted his offer. And it came true when he again sold three girls including me to a man who is a biggest devil on this earth. That man asked us to do his house works and after that he used to force himself on us. We were helpless  because he chained us with bed. I lost my dignity to a beast. Who don't know how to treat woman. How to respect a girl. Those men forget that they came in this world by a woman. They don't think about their mother, sister or daughter for once when they rape us. They should be sentenced to death. But no one punish men like him because they have influence all around the world. Money is all people think about these days. They sell their honesty, dignity and humanity just for a piece of a paper. I hate my parents for bringing me in this world. If they couldn't take care of me then they should have killed me on the day I was born. Why they made me suffer like this? Death is better than loosing your dignity. I hate myself that I couldn't save myself from a beast like him. Not only me. I couldn't save any of the girls from there. I hate myself." I closed my eyes and tears which were in my eyes rolled down. Cruel world. Cruel people. Cruel fate too. And an innocent girl. Who suffered more than anyone can imagine. I sat down on the couch closing my eyes and held my head in my palms.