Chapter:- 18

Affaq's POV:

"How's she?" I asked as I reached the floor and saw everyone smiling at me.

"Congratulations young man. You became father of twins." Dad said hugging me and I smiled widely with tears.

"Really Dad?" I asked and I hugged him.

"Boys or girls?" I asked.

"Boys man." Aahi said hugging me and I smiled widely. Now no one will be sad here. My brother will be on cloud nine. I looked at him who was looking at me with a big smile but he had tears in his eyes. I smiled at him. After that everyone congratulated me while giving me hugs. This is the best moment of my life. Best and Amazing.

"Go son and meet her. We'll come with the babies." Mamu said hugging me and I nodded. I walked towards her room and entered before taking a deep breath. I saw her sleeping peacefully after many months. She wasn't able to sleep because of many pains in her whole body. Vomiting. These things used to give her sleepless nights. I smiled walking towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead. I sat on the chair which was kept beside her bed and held her hand placing a kiss on it. I looked at her and found her smiling at me with teary eyes.

"Why these tears now?" I asked kissing on her hands.

"Because of happiness." She said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"So, he or she?" She asked and I smiled.

"They. They are he." I said and she nodded but looked at me with wide eyes.

"They?" She whispered and I nodded.

"We are parents of twin boys, Sunshine. Thank you so much for giving me this beautiful gifts." I said kissing on her cheek.

"You saw them?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Nope. Nurse took them to give them bath. So I couldn't." I said and she nodded smiling.

"Now no one will be sad. Insha Allah. Dani and Beer will also be very happy." She said smiling and I nodded smiling widely. Now he won't cry. Nor Beer will cry. At the same time everyone entered inside.

"Get side. Get side. The kings of our family are arriving." Aman and Zain said and I saw Abbu and Nana holding the babies. I stood up to take them in my arms. I walked towards Abbu and saw the most beautiful face of my son. My son. This phrase was making me jump in happiness. I took him in my arms and at the same time he opened his eyes making me drown in them because his eyes were just like my Sunshine which hypnotize me the most. My eyes filled with tears and lips smiling. I placed a kiss on his forehead smilingly and closed my eyes.

"He is the younger one. 4 minutes younger." Abbu said and I smiled. I walked towards my wife who was looking at me and I placed the baby on her lap. She took him and kept looking at him who was looking at her with curious eyes. I took my another baby in my arms from Nana and found him looking at me with his beautiful eyes which was same like his twin. I kissed on his forehead and a tear slipped from my eyes on his chubby cheek which I wiped it immediately. They both got my wife's eyes colour. But they are replica of me.

"They both are mini Affaq." I heard Mom saying looking at the baby in my arms.

"Yes. They are." Anu Khala said and I smiled.

"What will be the names?" Haniya and Hadiya shouted and I chuckled. I walked towards my Sunshine who was looking at me and nodded her head.

"Before naming them we want to do something." I said looking at elders who got confused.

"What son?" Affi Mamu asked and I took a deep breath.

"Dani. Abeer. Come here." I called them who were standing at a corner looking at us with teary eyes. They got confused.