Chapter:- 17

Affaq's POV:

I saw Hamid coming inside with a big smile on his face. I looked down smiling. He got married six months ago and he definitely is head over heals in love with her. His wife.

"Had a talk with your love?" I asked as he entered in my cabin.

"Sir." He said while I chuckled.

"You shouldn't be here till now. It's 8 of the night and you are still here. You should spend your time with your wife boy." I said taking out a file.

"I can say the same thing." He said narrowing his brows.

"Go home man." I said chuckling. And he smiled. After sometime he left and I leaned on my chair closing my eyes. And her face came in front of my closed eyes making me smile. Who knew that I'll ever fall in love with her who never ever talked to me. I always thought that Bushi is my love and I can never give my heart to anyone. But Allah has already planned my destiny with her. Who became my wife then my life. I was lost in my thoughts when my cabin's door opened. I opened my eyes and found Aahi entering inside with worried look. I got up and walked towards him pouring a glass of water for him. I passed it to him sitting beside him and he took it without saying anything. After sometime he took a deep breath.

"What happened man?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"I'm scared Faq." He said with fear in his eyes.

"Of what?" I asked him.

"Everything will go okay, right? Nothing will happen to her, right? I can't loose her." He said making me smile.

"Come on man. Everything is going to be alright. And you know you should think about the prince or the princess who is going to enter in this world in few days. So throw those negative thoughts away and think about your wife who is going to give you a beautiful and precious gift in some days." I said patting his back and he chuckled.

"That's why I came here. I knew you'll be able to light up my mood." He said leaning on the sofa with a big smile.

"What are you doing here till now? You should be at home with Dan." He said still with closed eyes.

"I was just about to go." I said leaning on Sofa. We were like this don't know for how much time but I opened my eyes when my phone rang. I picked it up seeing my wife's call.

"Hel-" I was cut off by her who said making my eyes widened.

"Appi got the labour pain. Come to the hospital right now." I got up hanging up the phone and walked towards the table to take my coat. I looked at him who was still in the same position.

"Aahi come on. Let's go. We have to hurry up." I said taking his hand and dragged him with me.

"Where man?" He asked as we took the private lift.

"You'll get to know." I said and he sighed. We went out of the lift and I ran out of the building. We settled in the car and I drove towards the hospital. He looked around and may be after finding the same route he said.

"You are scaring me Faq. Why are we going there?" He asked and I sighed.

"I said you'll get to know." I said speeding up.

"I said tell me right now Faq." He said and I know he is angry but he will freak out. He was already scared. I didn't answer him and kept driving. In some time we reach the hospital and we ran inside. As we reached the floor I saw everyone standing outside the labour room.

"Is she inside?" Aahi asked and I nodded. He closed his eyes leaning on the wall. I patted his shoulder and stood beside him. I found my Sunshine standing with Ayaan Khalu and Zoha Khala who were very worried. After felt like a year the doctor finally came out with a smile.