Chapter:- 2

Affaq's POV:

"Where are you man? I swear if you don't reach here today you are gone." I heard my bestie's voice as I picked up his call. Actually I came here in Delhi to attend an important meeting and it's been a week I'm here. I haven't seen her from last one week.

"I'll try to be there by tomorrow man. Don't worry. You just spend your time with your girl. We have a family gathering, right? She will be there. Just enjoy her presence." I said but my heart was sad. But I can do anything for this guy. He was a mentor in my school and college life. I can even give my life for him. So can't I give up on my love? I can,right?

"You are not coming today?" He asked and I bet I have to hear a good scolding for hiding this from him.

"Nope. I won't be able to." I said and he sighed.

"You just come here. You are gone. So gone. You built up your own business world and you forgot your family." He said and I chuckled. He and his childishness.

"I can never forget you all man. Okay. I have to go now. Allah Hafiz. See you tomorrow. Take care. And enjoy presence of your girl." I said and hung up. I leaned on my chair closing my eyes and the face which came in front of my eyes was hers. I shook my head opening my eyes. She is not in my destiny. My destiny is someone else. And I'll wait for her. I will love her just like Dad do to Mom. Mamu do to Khala.

"All done Hamid?" I asked my Assistant.

"Yes sir. All done." He said smiling and I smiled.

"Let's go then. My tiredness will fly away once I see my family. And I'll be there in some hours. Let's go. I'm dying to reach there." I said getting up from the chair. Well, yes. I'm going there today but I fooled my friend. I want to surprise them all. It's 7 of the evening. I may reach by 9 or 9:30. Well I'm going by my private jet.

Oh sorry. I'm Affaq Zaid Khan. A successful businessman. Alhamdulillah. And it's all because of my parents Dua. I'm a calm person also, but sometimes if I'm frustrate I'm a guy who no one wants to see. And I can't control my anger. It's my weakness. I hurt myself in anger. I don't know from whom I got this anger issues. My mom and Dad are both calm person. Well coming to the point. I don't know what to say more. You all will get to know about me in coming chapters.

"Sir we are here." I came back to reality hearing Hamid's voice. I looked at him and we get inside. I smiled thinking about my family's reaction. They'll be hell shocked.

"Sir you sleep. It's two hours journey. You'll get a good sleep also. You haven't slept from last evening." Hamid said and I smiled.

"I think you are right. I should sleep. And you also sleep for sometime. Keep that file away. Do that tomorrow. It's Sunday tomorrow. Do it at home." I said taking the file away from him and he smiled.

"Okay sir." He said smiling and leaned on his seat closing his eyes. And he was fast asleep in few minutes. I shook my head smiling. I took off my coat and spread it on him to cover him. I also kept my head on the head rest and closed my eyes. And I was in the land of sleep.

"Sir. Wake up." I heard someone's voice. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at Hamid.

"What happened?" I asked sitting properly.

"Sir we have reached." He said and I nodded. After rubbing my eyes we went out of the jet. Then we moved towards his house.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Sir it's 9:20." He said and I nodded. After leaving him at his house I drove towards my Mamu's home. They'll be hell shocked. I smiled. What will be Aahil's reaction? I reached home and after parking my car I went towards the door. I pressed the bell with a big smile on my face. Whoever will open the door will get shock I'm damn sure. I was tapping my shoes impatiently and the door opened. But the face which came made my breath hitched. I looked at her beautiful face which was hell shocked. Her beautiful dark black eyes wide open and my eyes went towards her neck where she gulped her saliva. I was looking at her who was looking damn beautiful in her mid thigh white T-shirt and loose white trouser with a white dupatta on her head. I shook my head.